• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I know exactly where waverly oh is, a college buddy was from there.

mac 'tiny' gyvr

Its amazing that when you take a year off doing a certain type of job, you actually like doing it again. Its nice doing something fun

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

I think I just gave my favorite music note ive ever given "the orchestration there has enough ass but it could use more titties"

You guys are a bad influence

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

dd051f63b68f0b0437ef1544fdc18b25.jpg

Buy a 5.9 they said
It's the best motor ever made they said.

mac 'good times' gyvr

It got cleaned up before the picture.

So we are holed up in the hotel and all competing to see how many reponses we get. First one off the bat wants me to cash bad checks on my card. This is getting interesting. Any advice where to send her?

I have been getting a lot of shit from my friends the last two summers since I sold my bike. We met a few for Bloody Ma..er breakfast yesterday and they started in on me.
I was told I had to sell the boat if I wanted to buy another bike.
Damn, I am going to miss my wife, the dishes and laundry are really starting to pile up.
Last night I threw my back out, I am just not as flexible now as I wish I was.
If it was Sunday's breakfast I didn't think that was too bad.

I'd love to have a bike and a boat but then I really wouldn't have time to do anything, shoot I'll be lucky to make it to the UP to do some true primitive camping this summer.
Didn't get out snowmobiling last season, I haven't been on my downhill skis in a number of years, haven't gone kayaking in even longer. All of it is paid for so it doesn't bother me if it just sits. I keep my list of interests short (within reason), I only have so much money to support hobbies I don't have any time to enjoy.

Damn birds are loud this morning.

Sent from my A1-840 using Tapatalk

071a8acc51e9161ccd0dafd0794b623b.jpg

17d97e541c18bf5c936f60671b02f4d1.jpg

Came out pretty clean. Today we should find out if the head is ok or not.
The shop sent me pics and is communicating daily...the service advisor and tech are texting me. I was also there twice today. After the head is off and the motor/tranny is separated we should know the complete list of work being done. Once I know we'll play hi/low for a drink at the VFW.

mac 'needs another mailbox' gyvr

At first glance of that pic I was like "damn, club r has some tall ceilings" :D

Cheese "could use a few more mailboxes myself" Man

Back