• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

That is not my number so don't text it. Please.

pics removed by request

mac 'something about bathroom walls' gyvr

once a case of SBBE (slimy bloody brown eye) sets in, it is no muy bueno.....

Toy Haulers, those that have had them...opinions, pros, cons....lets discuss.

We are thinking about trading our bumper pull 28' camper for a GN toy hauler. We have a local dealer that has a 2006 Raptor that is @36' IIRC. It is super clean, has the on board fueling station and a nice Onan genset. It has the basic same layout as our current camper, but we are wanting a little larger master bedroom and we like the thought of the "garage" so we don't have to drive another vehicle pulling a trailer w/ the SxS or 4 wheeler. We go on a few trips a year that this would be hugely beneficial, and the rest of the trips it would be nice for the extra room. It has an extra A/C unit installed in the garage and it has the rear screen to keep bugs out while the tailgate is down....also read as a good place for the kids to sleep or stay up late hanging out instead of in the main cabin. It also has a side entry into the garage and a pass through door to the main cabin. Overall length when on hitch is nearly what we are already at since ours in 28" plus the tongue and the 36' of the GN will have 6-8' in the GN part. It is an 06 and our bumper pull is a 2015, so we would be going down in years, but taxes and insurance are cheaper on the older one too.....oh, decisions, decisions.....

http://www.lakewoodrvsales.com/show.php?id=281&p=20&page=1&srt=make ASC

We have had two toy haulers. A Raptor and a Next Level.
If you want to haul the SxS check the head room. Out Raptor had the bunk beds in the back that raised up and there was not enough height for a SxS.
The fifth wheel rails in the bed are a PITA to work around. The extra room is nice with the 5th wheel. We lived in ours for 8 months. We camped in it with out the toys quite often, we would open up the back and put up the screen. The back room had a TV and the lower bunk turned into a nice dinette, that is where we would eat. If it all fits, go for it! You can park it next to the shop the weekend of the big party! I will have a 50 amp plug for you!

anyone ever run street size e load range tires on a dd jeep? i found a cheap set of STT pro 215 85 16 here that are new (a full set is $500 online new). They are essentially a 30.5 x 8.50. I was thinking about picking them up for my dd wj...people seem to have mixed feelings about them but most who actually own e rated tires say they are fine. I might have to throw a small spacer in front and rear but they should fit alright...keep in mind a wj is 1000 lbs heavier than an xj stock

yes.

you'll be near the minimum inflation to not make the ride suck.
but if they're cheap, slap them on and wait for a better deal.

We have had two toy haulers. A Raptor and a Next Level.
If you want to haul the SxS check the head room. Out Raptor had the bunk beds in the back that raised up and there was not enough height for a SxS.
The fifth wheel rails in the bed are a PITA to work around. The extra room is nice with the 5th wheel. We lived in ours for 8 months. We camped in it with out the toys quite often, we would open up the back and put up the screen. The back room had a TV and the lower bunk turned into a nice dinette, that is where we would eat. If it all fits, go for it! You can park it next to the shop the weekend of the big party! I will have a 50 amp plug for you!

This unit does not have the extra beds in back, but I do need to measure the height of the SxS and the RZR. I think the RZR has a sloped roof that should clear under the overhead storage cabinets. I plan on using the Dodge C&C to tow with and it is a flatbed, so I will get the GN convertor to bypass the 5th wheel set up. If we can trade within $3000 we are going to try and make it happen. I am measuring the Morton building tonight to make sure it will clear the A/C units to park in there.

Not sure the 3/4 ton Chevy is up to the task. It has plenty of power but it is just a lot lighter n less stable truck.

So we had a csr text her manager this weekend asking if she knew where to get some pot, then texted 5 minutes later saying that wasn't for her....she quit today when they told her they were going to take her for drug test

Back