• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I was union at my job up until a few years ago (when Right to Work went into affect). I enjoyed it, but the only thing it got me at work is a better pay rate now then what I would have got had I not been union for many years. The side affect was that I worked 11 football games and a final four clean up in Indianapolis and made close to $5,000 in free lance money after taxes in five years. I would still be union if the company that owned my work wasn't cheap and wanted to pay part timers minimum wage for something you can't just walk in off the street and do in 30 minutes.

I was union at my job up until a few years ago (when Right to Work went into affect). I enjoyed it, but the only thing it got me at work is a better pay rate now then what I would have got had I not been union for many years. The side affect was that I worked 11 football games and a final four clean up in Indianapolis and made close to $5,000 in free lance money after taxes in five years. I would still be union if the company that owned my work wasn't cheap and wanted to pay part timers minimum wage for something you can't just walk in off the street and do in 30 minutes.

PROOF OF WHY UNIONS ARE BAD

Cant. Too many limiting factors involved in his business. Is what it is.

Government won't let him do it, but, the government agency down the road that uses the big red trucks ask me to do it regularly.

I hate unions.

I loath Sanders

Clinton should be in prison.

I pay my taxes, even though it's robbery. It's my own fault, I should have moved out of Illinois before going into business.

Just got served by karma....had my brah tow mirrors up n just ripped the drivers side off backing into the shop....cursed by the ghost trailer!!

I threw down my flat bill hat so hard it got my K-Swiss kicks all dirty.......

did you take lessons on backing up from matt???

unfortunately only matt's passenger and rewster got to witness the shenanigans trying to back up in the creek.

to be fair...he didn't have any mirrors left

Back