• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I'm bringing burgers for the president to cook. :eyes:

Vette stays home. I still own a jeep.

I don't cook on the grill.

mac 'do we need another bylaw?' gyvr

I'm not taking the midgets home though!!!

I bet the pretend SeanR can use them at the freak farm with his mini goats...

Polar "Midgets n milking stands" Jeep

Someone please call the midget rental place and ask if it's acceptable to have them painted yellow and wearing goggles so we can have live minions at WF16.

50c192d10055aff31119611488695010.jpg

Spent this past weekend wheeling in Kentucky, doing a shakedown run on the Jeep. Went a long time without driving it, so i had to beat on it to make up for lost time. Good times were had!

unlikely, I am staying at the hotel this year w/ HoBag and just bringing the minimal essentials...lube, booze, Velcro gloves and cheese.

I am going to look at this rig Sunday. http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5383162655.html

High miles, but if I can get it bought right, I will drag it to WF. I have the Wagoneer that I traded for, but I don't feel like putting the work into it to get it ready to come out there. I am likely going to part it out bc it has some really good parts on it. This red XJ is basically ready to go w/ tow points etc, so I don't even have to hurry to build a chzman fab bumper up front....but I may to stick my winch on.

My "buy it, WF it, sell it" system works pretty good most of the time. My out of state hunters want to have a 4x4 vehicle to run around in while they are here, so I may split this rig with them. I own it and have full use of it 351 days a year, they use it 2 weeks, and they pay 1/2 of purchase and all repairs and fees...works for me!

quick question...and yes I know about the search feature, and no I don't feel like looking it up beyond asking here :D Will a powertrax/aussie/lunchbox type locker work in from a HP to a LP D30? I was thinking that the spider gears/carrier and internals were the same, just different gear set up from HP to LP?

Back