• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

simple, you come to winterfest.

but I will be driving past that pat of the country in a week or two, so you figure it out and I make transportation arrangement.

Im 3 days away from moving everything i own 100 miles south. Wf just isn't in the budget this year.

Sell me that tcase Aaron! Pm me a price its the last piece of the awd mj puzzle

da0bae6af88d847ef786059604e514dd.jpg

2.5 hour wait so far at treasures office to transfer 4 titles, forgot yesterday they were closed for holiday.

I need to go register the motorcycle in my name, but since I can't ride it yet, I haven't insured it or anything. Will actually do that stuff around next week. Paid for WF, some smash hole goodies and other things instead.

Friend of mine died of cancer last night, the truck has a stuck caliper, I had a E8 call me a belligerent thief, all of my airplanes are broken and I had to threaten people to work the weekend.

**** today.

Friend of mine died of cancer last night, the truck has a stuck caliper, I had a E8 call me a belligerent thief, all of my airplanes are broken and I had to threaten people to work the weekend.

**** today.

sorry for your loss and the other bs. hope things turn around for ya bud!

We had our ultra sound today. They couldn't tell the sex but they think it's a girl. But everything else looks good. I'm a little disappointed because I'd like to know to prepare but whatever, surprises are good also!!!!

I've already told Suzi I only create boys. If it comes out a girl it's going back in to cook until the timer pops up.

Back