• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

You get a lot of front 8.25's around your neck of the woods do ya?
I wish. I'd run a front 8.25 over a front 44 any day :spin1:

I was more noting that just in case someone decided to use that advise on a rearend, not because they actually used that diff in the front. Because I'd hate to see someone tear up the gearset in their 8.25 with way out of spec backlash/preload after just popping the thing back in and bolting the caps back on :(

You don't need to pull the carrier on a 8.25 to add a lunchbox locker.

They fit past the ring gear? Last time I did one it sucked trying to get the gears and bits past the ring gear.

They fit past the ring gear? Last time I did one it sucked trying to get the gears and bits past the ring gear.

I did a no slip with carrier still in jeep. Pull cross pin and spiders out assemble w lunchbox.....done. I don't think you would even have to grind any teeth to get pin out on an 8.25

Yesterday's work.

ebe6ezeh.jpg

y6ugy5yz.jpg

5ugajaqa.jpg

y3a6unu7.jpg

Utah bound! Hot redhead beside me for this flight!

Flexd '737 comin' outta the sky' XJ

Dropped my mower off with a dude that works on them on the side. Looks like it needs a seal on the front cover...sounds easy, but the cam shaft end and governor are in there too...and I don't have time.

Buddy has a rider i can borrow, just picked it up.

mac 'never caught up' gyvr

Drinking whiskey and grilling steaks and salmon on the patio...its pretty crazy how much you take the little things in life for granted until you can't do them for a year or two. I couldn't be more content right now. A little work on the mj is also on the agenda tonight....having a house and a garage is awesome

I ****ing hate rain!

Was doing some stuff on the truck and it started pouring again.
We are in the 3-4" range for the next week, sounds like nothing is getting planted for a while. Not good.

I wish "my" shop was cleaned out. Jed hasn't been very eager for me to get started on that, lots of stuff that needs to be
moved.
Guess I will have to work on putting my turbo kit on between rain storms.

well...i have to say, that steak was killer and that may have been some of the best salmon i've made in a while. time to clean the kitchen and go put a radiator and oil pressure sensor in the MJ...needless to say i probably shouldn't go for a drive. i'm feeling pretty fuzzy right now

What was his name? :D

You're the one spending the week with him in the middle if nowhere ;) an outsider gettin into the MWC is like getting initiated into a gang. Enjoy your vaca doc

It would be really nice if I could breathe, the trees need to stop spooging in my air dammit

Back