• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

1912101_605876719466748_1821330429_n.jpg

well...

bored out one part of the broken shaft.
turned down the other.
made an interference fit.
froze the male end, baked the female end.
pressed them together.
welded them together. turned them down.
made a sleeve. welded it on.
turned down everything for bearing and mating surfaces.

run out?... only 6 thou! we are racing boys! the baja gods are shining on us!

ran a couple cars today. did hot laps and heat trials. our car drifts like something from fast and the furious. as we went 2 wide through the turn, im litterally looking at the guy on the inside, tokyo drift style. it was so bad ass. taking the gopro tomorrow to get some footy.

I have charter 100mb service that my new job is paying for and its speed fluctuates so much I am considering going back to Att and a slower but more consistent result. If i was paying for it I would be furious at how often it tests at about half of what its rated for.

I think they throttle it back sometimes, it didn't do it as often at first. When it's running at the full 100 it's amazing even downloading multiple large files while watching youtube with both the girls watching netflix in their rooms.. Maybe they dont like how much bandwidth I use in a day LOL.

Last edited:
Gonna get Dylans sheet running tomorrow,get it up to temp, charge battery, get some gas in it. What I do on my days off in the winter suck a$$.

Gonna get Dylans sheet running tomorrow,get it up to temp, charge battery, get some gas in it. What I do on my days off in the winter suck a$$.
Hopefully you make it to the gas station. lol
Its a POS. Did you read my big list of stuff on Facebook?
Its Pretty scary to drive in the snow, be careful.

I have charter 100mb service that my new job is paying for and its speed fluctuates so much I am considering going back to Att and a slower but more consistent result. If i was paying for it I would be furious at how often it tests at about half of what its rated for.

I think they throttle it back sometimes, it didn't do it as often at first. When it's running at the full 100 it's amazing even downloading multiple large files while watching youtube with both the girls watching netflix in their rooms.. Maybe they dont like how much bandwidth I use in a day LOL.

Your speed depends on how many people in your node are using the internet. Cable internet is a highway, more cars means more traffic and slower speeds.

I bet your speeds are reduced during high traffic times, like after dinner, and you're seeing the highest speeds when people are at work.

Most "high speed" connections are only rated at 30 mbs peak. Even then, netflix streaming only takes 1.5 mbs. Your devices and their ability to handle the information has plenty to do with how fast things show up on your screen too.

Well, the white XJ is sold as of last night, but the kid wont get it until after Winterfest. So it not only made me money, but it saved me money as well because I have not started the bumper yet. Yesterday I ordered a set of RR tow hook brackets to get it through WF inspection and will just likely leave them on there afterwards. Nearly doubled my investment, so that is a win in my book. I wasnt even trying to sell it....wish I had that good of luck on other vehicles.

Cheese "deposit in hand" Man

Well, the white XJ is sold as of last night, but the kid wont get it until after Winterfest. So it not only made me money, but it saved me money as well because I have not started the bumper yet. Yesterday I ordered a set of RR tow hook brackets to get it through WF inspection and will just likely leave them on there afterwards. Nearly doubled my investment, so that is a win in my book. I wasnt even trying to sell it....wish I had that good of luck on other vehicles.

Cheese "deposit in hand" Man

Is this part of your new WF drive and flip program?

I can see it. Buy one, fix it, drive it at WF, sell it and make money. Wait 10 months, repeat.

Wheeler you are just to fast........I had the same thought......

dan you need to check out the ROTM. looking for one more... :D

Is this part of your new WF drive and flip program?

I can see it. Buy one, fix it, drive it at WF, sell it and make money. Wait 10 months, repeat.

This is exactly my plan! This time it just worked out to make some good money on it. If i can rat hole some cheap parts along the way to make a cheap build, I will keep my eyes open. I am thinking about the $500 beater rigs that I can stick a hitch on, a single tow hook and pass tech...then demo that turd at WF!! Better off sell it for scrap on the way out of town :D

Cheese "rock'em sock'em" Man

Back