• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

hobag are your refering to stock width as stock to an XJ or stock to the FW axles? I think w/ the proper rim spacing I could have FW axles under my rig with it being the same as my width with the XJ axles w/ spacers and offset rims.

Stock full widths.

P1010361.jpg

Though I was not able to do either of the better plans I wanted to do my holiday turned out great. Was out on the boat all weekend with good people. No sunburn no breakage on the boat, since we were out on the river and had some flooding this spring lots of stuff has changed.

Though I was not able to do either of the better plans I wanted to do my holiday turned out great. Was out on the boat all weekend with good people. No sunburn no breakage on the boat, since we were out on the river and had some flooding this spring lots of stuff has changed.

You also forgot to pay up sucka! :D

Oh shoot I just noticed that. It happened overnight.

dose anyone know of a nearby beach where you are allowed to grill and drink beer right there by the waters no a half a block away?
also (highly doubt) you can drive on?

nwi area

Now imagine getting in and out of the water and having the sunscreen wash off in some places but not all places...

mac 'Kool Aid man with a bad paint job' gyvr

New RockStar Fab tow rig:

F350001.jpg

'2000 Powerstroke / 6speed

BTW, I'm selling the Weather Guard tool box, 98 gal transfer tank/electric pump, headache rack, and front brush guard if anyone's interested.

Back