• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

chicken bacon quesadillas for dinner tonight...they were good
Tyler if you keep eating bacon for every meal, we will have to road trip to your funeral. lol. see ya sunday bro.

If that's the case you need to find something else to do!

Lets see I woke up and went to work, nothing funny happened there, then Tim said that and it was the funniest thing I had heard all day! :laugh3:

I am going to second shift next week for a week, while we find another offshift super (had one quit). Poor bastards on second are all nervous, I've been telling them I am coming to second for recon work.

I am going to second shift next week for a week, while we find another offshift super (had one quit). Poor bastards on second are all nervous, I've been telling them I am coming to second for recon work.

Seconds blow.

My wife and kid are home during the day so I will actually be able to spend more time with him since he goes to be 2 hours after I get home.

Been playing with this lately:

DSCF1280.jpg

Full thread here:
http://forum.talkingmachine.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4407

Anybody know anyone that might have parts or info for an old ass talking machine?

My wife and kid are home during the day so I will actually be able to spend more time with him since he goes to be 2 hours after I get home.
I can understand that, I used to be in the same boat.

Josh sent me some pictures he found.

Pretty sure this is the crawl in 08, I did that bed damage just behind the cab on a big root ball on lower two.

929486770208_0_BG.jpg

149276770208_0_BG.jpg

might have been the RHXJ run, but I'd have to se the bed damage on the passenger side to date it. Sad that I can date pictures by the body damage :(

Last edited:
Been playing with this lately:

DSCF1280.jpg

Full thread here:
http://forum.talkingmachine.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4407

Anybody know anyone that might have parts or info for an old ass talking machine?

parts are tough to find, when my stepdad's mom passed she left him a cabinet record player/radio from the late 40's we took it down to chattanooga where there is a guy who restores them, theyre getting a full resto on it but the tubes are hard to track down from what i hear

Josh sent me some pictures he found.

Pretty sure this is the crawl in 08, I did that bed damage just behind the cab on a big root ball on lower two.

929486770208_0_BG.jpg

149276770208_0_BG.jpg

might have been the RHXJ run, but I'd have to se the bed damage on the passenger side to date it. Sad that I can date pictures by the body damage :(

well the pic thread from the first RHOTR is still up over there you could see if they match... i was perusing it the other day looking at old pics of whats soon to be the body for my next rig ;)

Had the walk around from our GM training rep this morning. For you guys out there reppin Chevys...good news is afoot. A lot of you have already heard of their 397 hp and 765 tq which are both more than Ford or Dodge...but, the real good news is yet to come. How about a fully boxed frame?! 36 gallon fuel tank, improved fuel mileage, bumper pull towing capacity of 17,000#, 5th wheel capacity of 21,700#, max payload of 6,635#, stronger front axle to allow for a snow plow package on ALL 4WD models with a front GAWC of 6,000#, standard exhaust brake with all diesel models, trailer sway control capable of integrating a trailer brake controller, hill start assist that will hold the brakes for about another second after letting off while on a 5* or greater incline, Wi-Fi good enough to host at least 20 connections at a distance of up to 150 ft...Now, it does have the diesel exhaust fluid thing. It helps reduce NOx to nearly nothing assisted with UREA which is 2/3 pure water and 1/3 chemical. It does have to be replenished at a regular interval that closely matches up with oil change intervals. The added cost of the UREA can be figured in at about 3 cents per gallon of fuel, but with the added fuel economy, it's pretty well a wash. Also it has wider leaf springs and larger brakes. The brakes are the same size as Dodges but with a larger contact surface with the pads. So, if you're considering a new diesel HD pickup...Chevy has surpassed the competition in many, many aspects.

We just got DEF in at Advance. Ours is $8 a gallon.

parts are tough to find, when my stepdad's mom passed she left him a cabinet record player/radio from the late 40's we took it down to chattanooga where there is a guy who restores them, theyre getting a full resto on it but the tubes are hard to track down from what i hear
what tubes do you need?

I have a couple hundred in assorted storage boxes sitting around my storage unit. When/if you need more, let me know and I'll paw through my pile and see if I have any. I paid maybe 20 dollars for the whole collection, so pay postage and whatever ones you need are yours.

Good site for tube info / data tables - http://nj7p.org/Tube4.php. Has all relevant info for many common tubes, search by tube number.

Back