• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

X-games is awesome. They should add a Jeep event to it. I mean they have the goofy rally car thing.

Its time for the X games already?

Also who is the new Rough Country Rep for the MWC guys. Is Grimus still around. I think I saw a thread a while back but I can't remember where and who it was.

The guy who took Jason's place is Jeffery (RoughCountry).

The guy who took Jason's place is Jeffery (RoughCountry).

Jeffrey is the guy who drives the RC TJ when they come to WF.

X-games is awesome. They should add a Jeep event to it. I mean they have the goofy rally car thing.

They made the rally car thing a part of the X games, that's weird i haven't watched them in years maybe i should

Still trying to fix the front right sag I have had on my jeep, pretty much since Winterfest 09. Jason sent me a Rear leaf spring last year but it wasn't that. I have assumed it was the coil spring but got talked out of it. I am just gonna buy another one now.

Back in the day I was rollin in a sweet 92 Ford Tempo. Clipped a bird with the antenna. All I heard was a thawhack the antenna flopped around. A puff of feathers and then saw the bird fall behind me.

I hit a Turkey last year with my work van. Caused $2200 worth of damage. It hit the right front fender and windshield pillar causing pretty serious damage. Needed a windshield, fender, headlight assembly, grille, and many hours to straighten out the windshield pillar. Yet today I hit a bear and have no damage other then a small dent in the bumper. Was even doing 55. The bear still ran off. Go figure.

I used to roll in a 92 ford tempo also. Mine was sky blue. Lol

Mine was grey with sweet hubcaps. Had a moon roof that came out. That thing was a spotlighting machine. Did amazing reverse snow roostertails and didnt like 3k neutral drops. Had 250,000 hard miles on it.
As much as I hated that car I kinda miss it.

I hit a Turkey last year with my work van. Caused $2200 worth of damage. It hit the right front fender and windshield pillar causing pretty serious damage. Needed a windshield, fender, headlight assembly, grille, and many hours to straighten out the windshield pillar. Yet today I hit a bear and have no damage other then a small dent in the bumper. Was even doing 55. The bear still ran off. Go figure.

Thats cause bears are fluffy.

..........and that's officially the funniest f'n thing I have heard tonight! :roflmao:
If that's the case you need to find something else to do!

Back