• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I had amateur radio plates... I got rid of them when a piece of hamsexy scuzz started chatting me up in the hardware store. He made some offhand comment about knowing which house was mine and that was enough for me. I had a wife and small daughter that were home all the time by themselves at the time.
Take that to heart.

Seriously, there's a lot to be said about *NOT* putting travel plans or status online in a publicly accessible location. Friends & family only, maybe, and make blasted sure your friends are trustworthy.

This is why I do not have a facebook/myspace/whatever page. There is no need for the world to know my every move.

I periodically consider ditching mine. Over time I find myself removing more and more personal information, and about the only real use it gets anymore is "Hey! I'm wheeling this weekend!" status updates and pictures of carnage.

Let's all ditch our social networking sites and hang out on midwestXJ. For some reason you fawkers seem trustworthy.

haha...I actually saw Hale post it years back about someone and I got a chuckle out of it...and Hale is one sessy bish as well!

Had poison ivy a last week. I ended up getting a shot. Got the shot and then some steroids on top of that. I felt 98% better about and hour after that shot. It was good suff. My forearms were both covered. They said I had a sastemic(sp?) reaction.

Good thing you got it taken care of man. I had a bad reaction once and it spread to both of my eyes during christmas one year. I got it from helping out with fire wood. I hate poison Ivy.

hahahaaha!! that is freakin hilarious!! I have an apointment at 8:00 in th morning to get a shot for this shit too. My boss came into my office and saw me scratching my leg in a mad furry and said "you need to go to the doctor"

Here's what mine looked like. I took a picture before I walked in. So bad that I wore sandals to work today, I hate sandals. I couldn't bear wearing socks though.

0712101516.jpg

That's the worst of it, but it's slowly migrating up my calfs, and it's on the inside of both my knees.

yes you are.

One time I got poison ivy on my #@*! and then my grilfriend got it on her %^$#! and went to the doctor who in turn got in on his *$#%! and then inturn gave it to other patients....all because I used an ink pen, my girlfriend got it on her hands, so did the doctor from shaking her hand, and then he spread it to his patients...what did ya all think I was talking about? :D geezzz....

Take that to heart.

Seriously, there's a lot to be said about *NOT* putting travel plans or status online in a publicly accessible location. Friends & family only, maybe, and make blasted sure your friends are trustworthy.

So are you saying it would be bad for me to post my new vanity plate on here?

Sue

I actually get it!

I was gunna get CHZMAN...the jury is still out on that one.....

I will be getting amateur radio, don't know if I want plates to advertise it.

The replacement Overland WJ will probably end up with "Eleanor" from Gone in 60. Or I'll get the guy at work to cut some vinyl stickers to say that.

The Cutlass has collector plates, so I can't pick that.

You are probably right, so it'll be a vinyl. Plus the plates from it are still good for another 10 months.

Back