• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Why yes he does Mike....
standard.jpg

<edit> Not a bad pic for a phone, huh?

i like how he has welding gloves on lol

One upping you, lol. Just had a growler of The Library's (local brew) German Bock. Very tasty stuff as well.

Monsoon like rain here.
My utility room floor is now wet. I guess the 4" drain tile I put down last summer couldn't keep up with it. We've got to be in STL early in the AM for Dr. appointment.......going to be a fun night.

Talk about a bad day...yesterday morning I wrecked our new farm truck by rolling it with 2 bales on it..complete loss. Insurance guy is being an asshat. Just when I got things settled down from that (and changed my shorts) I went home and got a call from my father in law that we had other problems, his truck caught on fire!!!!!!!!!!!! He was stuck in a wet spot of a field and was ram slamming the shifter to try and get out and the tranny line burst spraying fluid on a hot exhaust and it caught on fire. Total loss on it as well. With it being an old truck, we are not even claiming it on insurance. I have some good pictures of it sitting in the ruts all scorched out. I am trying to get my pic of the bale truck off my phone and onto the computer to clean up the quality. I only got one pic of it that is hardly visible. It is amazing what a hay bale can to to a truck. The headache rack mounted to teh bale bed is folded over the cab and I had to climb out of where the windshield was that is now barely a 1 ft opening..and I am bigger then 1 ft! Just glad my boy was not with me, his car seat was destroyed when the roof came in on me. Someone up there was watching over us yesterday.

damn tyler, that sucks bro glad you are ok though!

Didn't you just get that truck after wrecking one on the ice?

Sorry about your luck Tyler, hope it turns around.

Yeah, that is why my insurance guy is kind of being difficult. Respectively so, but hey, such is life. I was informed that we have had too many claims on our farm insurance in the past 24 months and now we are going to be reviewed and possibly canceled. So, that means that we will have to insure vehilces to drivers instead of one big "umbrella" policy that covers everyone at the farm......and in all honesty it has mostly been all my fault. My father-in-law is a bit upset with me at the moment :rolleyes:

My father-in-law is a bit upset with me at the moment :rolleyes:
He's probably just worried that his daughter's life is at risk whenever you're in the driver's seat. :eek:

haha, probably true. He is probably wishing that this roll would have been "the one" for me :D Actually he was really shook up when he showed up and saw the truck and the broken child seat. My son goes out to chore with me almost every morning but I was running late yesterday and it was rainy/muddy and things were just a mess so I had him stay with Grandma while I tended to the chores, good thing. Slick mud on hills is just as bad as ice and accidents happen.

Back