• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Didn't get to see it. Will just have to watch it on the history channel app when it comes out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It is on my dvr so I will watch it tonight after the final street outlaws no prep series.

5 lug is 3500
6 lug is 5200
8 lug is 7000

Normally

Does not apply to one way mobile home axles...

34b6954c5f21060454e509928b7e5a19.jpg

mac ‘camping’ gyvr

all this talk of Jeep hauler trailers....I'd sell mine if anyone is looking, it is 18' (16' flat, 2' dove), newer tires with 85% or better tread, newer LED lights in steel boxes, heavy duty steel diamond tread fenders, new 2" hitch, new tongue jack, diamond tread tongue box, chrome rimzzzzz. It is an 06 model, clean title, I bought it new. Deck is in good shape, one board cracked, has ramps that slide in under it, paint is good, no major rust. $1350.00?

Oh yeah, I guess there is a for sale thread around here huh? :D

Any chance I can get a pic or two? I can't buy it now that I done bought this one(sure wish I had seen this sooner). A guy I work with is interested, but wants a pic.

Just watched the episode of truck night with Josh in it. So cool to watch somebody you know competing on tv. He did great.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just watched it, love that guy.

He wheeled like I've been screaming at my tv for people to wheel every time I have watched This show.

Has anyone noticed that any time someone makes it threw the last wooded part all the host say "I don't think it's firing on all cylinders" I'm starting to wonder if they are firing on all cylinders.

Challenges are stupid, the final challenge seems exaggerated on toughness. Josh did excellent. Loved his first shot on the slingshot.

Picked up an MJ tailgate at the junkyard and Kevin found the road flares and bread knife he's been looking for as well
bb774e9a9d1c01b33825b702e33bffc8.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Back