• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Only fuel filter listed for the truck is the one on the pump. The brake line runs above the tank as well? Awesome.... Would rather be wrenching on the Jeep.

Wife loves the burb now that we have 3 kids. Bought it to tow, and for family vacation transportation. Wife daily drives it rather than her car. She states "I feel safer".

Rob, right? You do anything fun with the XJ in the last eight years?

Have to admit never messed with an 06, mines an 02 2500 with filter on the rail. Yes brake lines run right next to fuel above the tank. Might get lucky and not leak, im never that lucky

Today sucks, my wife was expecting but found out we lost it.

That sucks man, we have been there as well. It is more common that most realize.

It is our second out of three times (lost our first in 2014). I wanted two kids but one is okay, don’t need anymore then two bedroom house. Doc said with my wife’s health history the chance of losing them is higher then normal (1 in 9 or ten versus 1 in 11). If we don’t try for another I know we could always foster to adopt also and help out with kids in need if we desired to.

Keep on plugging away, it will happen when you least expect it........no matter the time zone :D

Welllll...When customers are confused, cant tell left from right and a shady as f@ck impound yard like to say cars are not on their lot you lose cars. Also when someone uses a sticky note and not make the note on rhe account page you lose cars.

7524b3e98818876f0dd6853fe81aecba.jpg

mac ‘winterfest pregame’ gyvr

My condolences Terrahautian.

Hey 97XJ2. How you been Brian was it? Last 8 years I have had 2 more kids and married. Jeep time is rare as hens teeth. I did split my rusty receiver hitch in two pulling someone out. I do get to plow with it as well.

DD XJ is pissed she had to stay home over winterfest weekend, popped a wheel cylinder. Better to happen in the driveway last night then on the way to the airport today.

Back