• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I just figured if your dildo wasn't doing it with electric power, that you put a pull start weed eater motor on it?

now that I think about it, I think I have been with a few women that must have had the kick start model.

I just figured if your dildo wasn't doing it with electric power, that you put a pull start weed eater motor on it?
This reminded me of an article I read about the first vibrator a while back. Huge steam powered contraption to treat hysteria because apparently doctors hands got tired trying to"relieve" their female patients. I really need to bring my own reading material to the docs office

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Accept my reading material is all pictures, no words. You know I don't know how to read.

Or spell/proof read either apparently.

That should have said "except".......not accept.

Now back to your regularly scheduled dildo programming.

Head back to sub-freezing temperatures tomorrow, not looking forward to it. From the land of south beach Miami bikinis ;)

I’m heading back to above freezing temps in about two hours. **** this freezing ass cold bullshit

Having a party tonight just put a big ole can of Nacho cheese in a crock pot!

If party went well, some of that Cheese should have ended up on some tit-tayyyyyys!

Back