• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I just turned in 20 hours of OT for the last 2 days...my days off...

Got another bit of planned OT in the morning and then seatbelt...

mac 'trying to pay off some credit cards' gyvr

I just turned in 20 hours of OT for the last 2 days...my days off...

Got another bit of planned OT in the morning and then seatbelt...

mac 'trying to pay off some credit cards' gyvr

I did 88 hours last week and doing 72 this week.
Trying to pay off the credit card I put my kitchen remodel on before the 18months no intrest is up

I was going to say a 400 dollar payment wouldn’t be bad. My 16 equinox that I got a 20k loan on is 330. A brand new wrangler is going to be at least 600.

maybe im just used to the wisconsin dmv site, but i cannot find what im looking for on the indiana bmv site...

does indiana have a collector or hobbyist plate? in wisconsin, we have a hobbyist and collector plate where the vehicle has to be 20 years or older and you have to have a regularly licensed vehicle (among other things). its a 1 time fee so you never have to renew. its how the MJ has been licensed since 2009.

maybe im just used to the wisconsin dmv site, but i cannot find what im looking for on the indiana bmv site...

does indiana have a collector or hobbyist plate? in wisconsin, we have a hobbyist and collector plate where the vehicle has to be 20 years or older and you have to have a regularly licensed vehicle (among other things). its a 1 time fee so you never have to renew. its how the MJ has been licensed since 2009.

Historic Vehicle. Don't know price/how long they are good.

Over 10 years old the excise tax is capped.

The newer it is and the more expensive it was when it was sold the more it is.

My 2016 RV will be $1450 next year.

mac 'almost twice the property taxes on my house' gyvr

If I buy this new car trailer that I'm looking at, it will for sure be plated in MI.

I don't know if I can do the RV.

mac 'tax tax tax' gyvr

Back