• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

e8cff5b64af8e5cb0714c0497a1b6bd2.jpg

Looks happy

Well got the official offer from work today. Looking like here soon will be switching over to maintenance department. Little more hours but more challenging than job I have now. Plus the $4 an hour pay increase helps.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Bad ass man. I love to see hard work recognized.

^^^^^^this. I see new hires thinking they need more money and they have not even proven their worth at their current position. I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for, in product or people. That also rings true on hookers and blow.

Any reason I shouldn't buy an orvis zj to replace my wj?

Got creamed by an F150 yesterday for anyone not on the facespaces

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

congrats ben on the promotion. welcome to the maintenance world. a world where you work your ass off one min and are flipping through your phone the next. a world where you get blamed for everything that goes wrong in the place. a world where you watch machines breakdown because production hasn't let you do any PM's to it.

speaking of working maintenance, my amazon job has been interesting. the craziest part is that i am a lv2 tech and get paid a decent wage. my main job is clearing jammed boxes and totes. and hitting the reset button. it is not a very technical job. they shut production down at 5:30am so any major repairs that can wait get pushed to that shift. probably the hardest part is just all the walking and standing on concrete. so far my slowest day i put down 10miles in 12hrs. my busiest was 16.9m in 12.
as i predicted, so far from the group that started about 6 people have already left including 2 managers. im enjoying it so far though. i dont see it being very long term but ill put in about a year and boost the resume a bit.

They sent me home early from Houston, they seem to have gotten back on track with the happy meal deliveries. Wasn't able to meet up with HoBag because of the late notice of my flight leaving early this morning.

They are now prepping guys for Florida, once they figure out their needs early week. I may be going down.

Scott Mac just moved to Florida, but has evacuated his family to Tennessee.

Positive vibes to all of Florida.

Brought the newest jeep home tonight. 74 cherokee. If anyone needs any FSJ parts. Has a solid dog house (minus grill) and doors. Dana 44s. Rear offset front is pass side diff. I was going to swap the rear to my XJ but I don't think it's worth the work. I believe I'll just part it out or crush it if no one knows any FSJ guys.

I'll try to post a couple pictures. You will enjoy the "body mod"

That's what I was thinking as well. Got a buddy that might be selling his but didn't know what to ask for it

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Back