• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I think ill look into doing the swap after i get the 74 home. May end up keeping the XJ after all. Its going to need a cage before anything else. Safety first.

I have some Michelin 54's still in the shrink wrap on a pallet left over from the military trucks and we still have this 5 ton 6x6...I would sell it all to you cheaper than you could build even a mild shitbox crawler. Who wouldn't want a removable hard top 6x6 Cummins powered crawler with heavy axles and ultra low range gears/trasfercase for under $3500?

I need to post this thing on some mudder website down south, it would be gone in minutes....

Still not sure why you dont bring that to winterfest for a raffle item.

How low low price we talking. I got $500

$505, a maccheezbagR mouth hug and a beer at the vfw.

mac 'bid high, bid often' gyvr

gonna have to richen up the pot some, if I could give myself a hug I wouldn't be married.

there are 6 of them, but price is for 4 and you can bob it. Then sell that extra axle and recoup part of the purchase cost. I even have a new inline 24v electric fuel pump to keep the wear off the starter etc. Id throw it in as well.

Just remember before bidding, anything maccheezbaggeR is off limits for you, so you might as well not even bid.

True. I can't out bid that. That means you have no excuse now to not own this.

On a side note I just left my oral board interview for the PD hiring process. 4 candidates on 3 openings. Asked if my wife was going to be ok with being poor basically. Sad day when your hiring PD tells you that up front but who does the job for the money anyway.

there are 6 of them, but price is for 4 and you can bob it. Then sell that extra axle and recoup part of the purchase cost. I even have a new inline 24v electric fuel pump to keep the wear off the starter etc. Id throw it in as well.

Haha What are you planning for 2 spare 54s then?

I think we have 8 or 10 of them honestly, we will just sell them off, or can include another 2 if you want to go full bore 6x6 badass.

$510 and you can keep the 54's.

What, no double knuckle shuffle on my piss pump? Gotta step up mang!

You eventually get to the top with promotions or you stay on the road. Yearly cost of living or training is all you get after that point. The money runs out after so many years.

Every LEO I know works at least a part time.

I'm ready for trail cleanup day.
90d5b1bc96639ed0ea1c443fc09acfb1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back