• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Go with a wedge/crepe sole if you're looking at boots. I switched over to them and I my back and knees like me a lot. Only down side is they wear quick, but I'm getting a second pair to rotate out and back up when I resole. I wear thorogoods, but Danner, Red Wing, even timberland all have nice models.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

first night here a few of us were.

we are going to try and get there this weekend. flying out sunday afternoon.

People's square was pretty cool too. Try and find some old temples to visit, there were a few that I went to but forgot the names of them.

I'd say screw their stupid rules on boots n sport some checker board Van's, the coolness factor def outweighs the lack of safety standards. Worked for Sean Penn in his early years...

The one thing about Red Wings, they don't repair every boot. I have a pair of their composite toe warehouse boots, they won't repair any splits or seperating of the seams. The only things they will do is to reline or resole them.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Keens are the best Ive ever had. I tried about every thing out there and they were all to heavy for walking as much we do. Bought some keens and its like a hiking boot, all day comfort like a running shoe and they last me about 1.5-2 years at work which is pretty good. For the price you cant beat them with the high dollar boots just buy another pair or 2.

Best part is no break in at all. My redwings took a month or more to break in. Keens were fantastic from day one

Today is last day of our 3 day audit here at work. Yesterday i accomplished the task of getting on of the auditors to call me a d***. Guess we will see what i can get done today. Its still early.

75c84c85cedf9adf70c0abb67a5b0167.jpg

Another day, another 5.9 water pump and harmonic balancer...

mac 'always something' gyvr

Finally got my shackle relocation brackets. Took longer than i hoped, but surprisingly went smoothly. Aside from finding my frame very rusted. Time to burn in thise stiffeners while there is any metal left

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Been a good summer of wheeling so far. Hit Adventure off-road park, Golden Mountain, Hot Springs, and now headed to Clayton, Oklahoma for the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Harvey Wallbanger?

1 ½ ounces vodka
1 ½ ounces orange juice
¼ ounce lemon juice
¼ ounce simple syrup
Float ½ ounce Galliano

The McCheesebaggeR:

Tears from a hooker (preferably her last)
Diet Dr Pepper
Bourbon
Topped off with a PBR.

If you really want the full experience, dust the top of the glass with some top shelf blow.

Is it bad when the fedex driver can look at your last name on the order and know exactly which house and type of jeep you have in the driveway. Next time will have to make sure i have a NAXJA card on me as he has an xj as well.

Back