• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

With ho bag I am guessing it was the smelly kind of fun mud...

as far as weigh distribution id say half those kids wold be in the mid front section of the bus also.

If ho bag and dan did it im in. What could posibly go wrong? Those gas or diesel? 7.3? 466? 454?

Well tomorrow is the big day. Getting the ole "snip snip" done. Got my meds all ready for before surgery. This should be interesting.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Yea I got till Monday to recover. Course we have company picnic at zoo on Saturday so that will interesting

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

It took me a year to be shooting blanks...

And there's still that one week a month...

mac 'tested twice' gyvr

I'm going in for mine next month. I've heard both ways. I'll take a few days off just to make sure. Then you got to clean the pipes a lot for testing. It's always that one leftover that will get ya

I'm gonna keep the rounds chambered for a while longer....never know when I may be called upon to aid in establishing the next super species, and McChzbaggeR likes the way it tastes.

Mine was the DT 360, it ran 65 mph tops. They ride like school busses.

I liked mine being chopped, haul two Jeeps, split the fuel.

Been snipped for 23 years now, still field testing to make sure it still works.

I'm gonna keep the rounds chambered for a while longer....never know when I may be called upon to aid in establishing the next super species, and McChzbaggeR likes the way it tastes.

I am in the same situation, I am under contract by a secret government agency that I may be called upon at any moment to help breed a race of invincible super humans.
You know in case the world ever needs a bunch of ugly, drunken, Irishmen.

Back