• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Ha
e77f2be27bc1d4c9c1612da5049607ae.jpg
just now got it out of the garage

Good morning Sean. Been at the shop since 5....one of these days I might actually go work.on my XJ.

XJ "always next year" Arnie

So who won the frankenspare? I figure Brennan is a strong contender. Unless someone rolled a rig that they drove there, I want to know the story on the winner if it wasn't him.

Good morning gang, I actually made my 5 a.m. departure! Just about a 1/4 way home I think, all of Illinois kind of still looks the same in the dark or in the day time!

I should state that that was 5 a.m. Eastern Time Zone, which is what Attica is in, and that's what the timezone was while we were there the whole time as far as I know. But it was 4 a.m. in the central time zone, and that's where I'm from, it is still going to be in central time zone when I get back there I think, but it may have changed since then I'm not really sure if I was gone for 4 days, I'm not sure what the equivalent of that is.

Brennan still took home the spare..

We did see an XJ getting towed back by a Wrangler that had rolled, don't know the story behind that.

Back