• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I just programmed mine by hand for local stations. Tried the cable and it wouldn't recognize it so I gave up and haven't messed with it

Josh (redheep) is really good at programming those, I suggest pm'ing him.

Last edited:
The Duramax just ran 474hp 724ft-lbs :) on a mustang dyno

Just drove the buggy for the first time in 27 months. Now its c/o, 1tons and 4Ds.

Need to work on breaks, might need to run the Ram master, too much pedal travel now.

More info on bender cheese man...

It's a Pro-Tools, hydraulic manual pump tube and pipe bender 200 "bottle-jack" series package. $1049.00 on their site. I only have a 1"x1" square die. They sell up to a 2" round die.....lots of choices.

knocking out walls in my basement, before taking out any of the walls i wanted to make sure i wasn't going to pull out a load bearring wall. im about 97% sure this one is.

every floor joist that i can see meets up like this. load bearing right?

here is the space i am working with. sucks i didnt get any before pics.

Finished up my fence project over the weekend, which had also turned into a partial re-landscaping project...

Who was at the whitecaps games on Saturday.

07f134041f76e690df4925b527f78a0d.jpg

come on Hobag, you know you gotta keep the bushes trimmed back so it makes your deck look bigger.....

I just programmed mine by hand for local stations. Tried the cable and it wouldn't recognize it so I gave up and haven't messed with it

trim the plastic back on the programming cable end.

I'd bet that it's not inserting fully, and no one likes half assed insertion.

must build.

Back