• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

its actually harder for me to type Erin than Aaron. because my name starts with A therefore A is easier to type for me, on the account of A being an awesome letter to start a name with.

You know Erin we talk about you cause #1 we like you & # 2 your at work and can't do chit about it. lol

I've been off work for 2 hours! :laugh3:

I've been off work for 2 hours! :laugh3:
Iv'e been off since 9:30 did 2 lower ball joints & took the rest of the day off, nothing on the schedule.

today is the first day i've had at home alone for a long time...got some shop work done, partially sandblasted a hitch for collin, got the duck blind back on the boat...now im going out to shoot some clays and then back to the shop to work till im sleepy. there are times when i remember how awesome it was to be single, but then i remember that my wife is pretty awesome and that the whole being married thing is pretty awesome too. for now i'll live it up bachelor style for 2.5 more days, then cross my fingers that she gets to go back out of town next week. i have so much to do and i get way more done when im home alone!

Took some time today and sprayed off my front floor mats (plastic washable ones), cleaned all the plastic and windows, and shop vaced it out. Going to wash and wax it later. Also need to go to a car wash and use their vacuums and do a better job.

I found out Saturday night how to get seen fast in the ER. Just tell them you are having chest pains! Luckily no heart problems found! Made for a pretty good scare. :eek:

Holy hell man, Glad to hear that you're ok! :cheers:

I found out Saturday night how to get seen fast in the ER. Just tell them you are having chest pains! Luckily no heart problems found! Made for a pretty good scare. :eek:

glad youre ok.....my uncle is a doctor, if i need the ER theres a bed waiting with one phone call, luckily only needed to play that card once in 24 years...

That :):):):) ain't funny man, when my dad went in to get checked out, they told him he had 3 strokes in his life( don't ask me me how they know that). he never left & died there. WTF chit is replaced with smiley's?

Why in the fock is the word :):):):)h, minus the h get 4 smiley's? I thought the BOD approved the use of this word?

well the old russian beast shot pretty well...i outshot my brother, so that always makes me fell better :) i still to this day have a lot of trouble with shots from left to right...i probably hit 30-40% less on shots coming from that direction. i was shooting with my full choke in just for fun and was hitting well on everything else. wound up staying to long to bs though with my buddy...i should be at the shop doing work again tonight, but my lazy arse decided to plant itself on the couch for now.

Why in the fock is the word :):):):)h, minus the h get 4 smiley's? I thought the BOD approved the use of this word?

CA. Is in such a but hurt about it I can't keep up wit the threads in the members forum.

But el prezz. Asked us nicely in this thread to respect the rules. So I'm trying, spelling it "fock" may get your Pee Pee slapped if you abuse it also.

It's kind of funny how its all smileys though.

0725122105.jpg

shot from last week in nebraska...i was about ready to pull the plug on our gear on this show. watching those clouds coming made my skin crawl

CA. Is in such a but hurt about it I can't keep up wit the threads in the members forum.

But el prezz. Asked us nicely in this thread to respect the rules. So I'm trying, spelling it "fock" may get your Pee Pee slapped if you abuse it also.

It's kind of funny how its all smileys though.
I think it's all dumb, but such is life.

I think it's all dumb, but such is life.

Dis is true...

honestly i get more offended when my family is able to see peter griffin licking his own nipple in someones avatar than any of the offending words.

i was gonna post a thread complaining about it, but then i stepped back and realized im not a little :bawl:

Back