• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

race ready

IMG_20110809_173252.jpg

mac 'go fast' gyvr

SHOTGUN!

if not can i at least get shotgun's lap?

:shiver:

Well so far this axle swap has came out easy but getting expensive. I ASSumed that xj and mj spring base was the same. They arent so i have to thrash my UBE's and get new ones. They're just doesn't really seem like a good way to get them off. :badpc:

Don't want to clutter up the important thread with tech but.... Is there a fuse, fuseable link, or something else in the fuel pump electrical circuit (other than the relay) that would cause a lack of power to the fuel pump in a 93?

yeah we need an 01,02,03, or 04 4.7 v8 in a grand cherokee...

if anyone sees a wrecked one let me know

Daggum, I was just in the pull a part in Louisville this weekend and I noticed they had two 01 WJs, but don't recall what motor was in them. If you're willing to drive down here for one, I'll be glad to go over and inspect them before the weekend.

Pulled the carpets out the rig last night, i guess i thought it would be all rainbows and unicorns. turns out there is alot of rust and water puddles

on the other hand, the Internets hype about it being very noisy and too loud to handle bunch of BS. yea its louder but come on man up a bit buncha Sally-Nancy's

race ready

IMG_20110809_173252.jpg

mac 'go fast' gyvr

that's so sweet.
God luck this weekend.

:shiver:

Well so far this axle swap has came out easy but getting expensive. I ASSumed that xj and mj spring base was the same. They arent so i have to thrash my UBE's and get new ones. They're just doesn't really seem like a good way to get them off. :badpc:

Hey, the spring perches on an xj are wider than those on an mj ;)

plasma cutter is about the only way to get them off and reuse them.

Don't want to clutter up the important thread with tech but.... Is there a fuse, fuseable link, or something else in the fuel pump electrical circuit (other than the relay) that would cause a lack of power to the fuel pump in a 93?
I'll lay money that its the ground at the pump. It's exposed, gets nasty, stops grounding. Try running a jumper ground to some clean metal on the top o teh sending unit. Otherwise, there's just the relay, it's fuse, and the ballast resistor, assuming HO's still have that BS. You should buy a Renix Jeep, then I can tell you all the wire colors without looking them up.
Pulled the carpets out the rig last night, i guess i thought it would be all rainbows and unicorns. turns out there is alot of rust and water puddles

on the other hand, the Internets hype about it being very noisy and too loud to handle bunch of BS. yea its louder but come on man up a bit buncha Sally-Nancy's

Try driving from Colorado to OH with MT's, beadlocks, no carpet and no headliner, oh and no radio.

Good times!

Daggum, I was just in the pull a part in Louisville this weekend and I noticed they had two 01 WJs, but don't recall what motor was in them. If you're willing to drive down here for one, I'll be glad to go over and inspect them before the weekend.

One of them was a v8, I have the front springs from it.

MAC, if you go the route of buying an entire vehicle let me know how much for the gastank skid thing and a hitch if it has one.

and if it has the right color bumper and black leather seats :D

Hey, the spring perches on an xj are wider than those on an mj ;)

plasma cutter is about the only way to get them off and reuse them.
QUOTE]

yeah i am going to try that first. We have a nice Miller cutter at work I'm just not very steady with it. Probably ask our fab guy to help me out. Worst case scenario i have to buy new!!!! then i can get teh 1.5" ones instead of the .5":eeks1:

Anyone have any idea what would cause my '02 PSD to develop a buzzing sound under the dash, it is a relay of some sort it sounds like a muffled seat belt buzzer. It goes away when I touch the brake or use the turn signal.

It is driving me nuts......

Anyone have any idea what would cause my '02 PSD to develop a buzzing sound under the dash, it is a relay of some sort it sounds like a muffled seat belt buzzer. It goes away when I touch the brake or use the turn signal.

Stop light switch or multifunction switch maybe

sounds like power for the brakelights is grounding through something else.

damn, do you at least put in ear plugs?

yeah right.

We did have the sirius boombox for a while in the back seat, but it stopped working somewhere in Illinois I think.

whatever, what's life without some random adventure?

87 'raffle jeeps are cursed' manche

Back