• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Images needed for Contingency flyer

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Any of the Jeepspeed teams on here have images you wouldn't mind us (NAXJA) using on the contingency flyers? I need the permission of the person that owns the photo, can't just grab any old images I find laying about since this is for the org we've gotta do it all legal. I need high quality, high resolution images to be included on a flyer to be handed out at the races. Action shots would be best. I need numbered race rigs only please.

Please contact me via PM or email at [email protected] or [email protected] either will work. The sooner the better, this needs to be done quick.

you can use this one, if Dave gives you permission as well, since he took it.
1786.jpg

thanks guys! dave gave me permission to use his shots, i was looking for a specific action shot and all the ones that i found in his folder that would work were of non members rigs. I ended up using a shot of the 1708 car, just need to get ahold of Eric and clear it with him.

The flyer is in the hands of the BOD for review, pending further changes it should be ready to print soon.

I'm working on shirts for him, and talked the ownership of the image over with him when he gave me the images, he purchased them from the photographer so technically he owns the rights to them now. The images remain property of whomever captured them, content doesn't matter. I can take pictures of the statue of liberty all day long and sell em, but if someone copies my picture and claims it as their own I can sue em according to copyright law.

Art & Law is a real messy subject, they teach an entire course on how to not get sued, lol. I'm sure Eric won't mind he seems like a nice guy (as do every single one of the jeepspeed drivers and team members I've met).

I'm working on shirts for him, and talked the ownership of the image over with him when he gave me the images, he purchased them from the photographer so technically he owns the rights to them now. The images remain property of whomever captured them, content doesn't matter. I can take pictures of the statue of liberty all day long and sell em, but if someone copies my picture and claims it as their own I can sue em according to copyright law.

Art & Law is a real messy subject, they teach an entire course on how to not get sued, lol. I'm sure Eric won't mind he seems like a nice guy (as do every single one of the jeepspeed drivers and team members I've met).

Seems like having your rig on a flyer would only be a plus for your team anyways.

Art & Law is a real messy subject, they teach an entire course on how to not get sued, lol.
Comes from living in a country that has more then ten times as many lawyers as engineers.

Back