• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm sorry, but these women look like sh*t!

OK a mod should delete this crap!!!!!!!!!

Gah. I don't think that much definition and bulk looks healthy on men - and it's too much work to maintain either way.

Question - why bother to wear a bra? Unless they went and bought some more, there aren't any knockers left for the "over-the-shoulder boulder holder" to keep up...

Sorry. While I don't mind "muscular" on a woman (in fact, I prefer it to a certain extent!) that's just going too far...

(Knowing the effects of steroids, they've probably got XXXXori the size of my little finger anyhow...)

1985xjlaredo said:
OK a mod should delete this crap!!!!!!!!!
:sure:

Why? Are you offended? :bawl:

Except for the last pic, which you can't see anything anyways, they're all dressed.

They're "athletic" pictures.

Thanks Dan!!!

Too much spam and blubber in that last picture.
fing06.gif

isnt this the poster for the new rambo
cid_006001c853c20b3c9660FF77ADF1D29.jpg

Dang!

All one of those "females" has to do is flex a little too much mid-squat during sex and...

SNAP!

You're broken where you have no bone.

:eek:

Okay, looking again (I don't know why, I couldn't help it) I think at least some of em are photochops.

I mean, they're obviously muscular women flexing.

But look around the edges, where the largest muscles meet the backgrounds. Just looks kinda off...

Robert

What happens when you get juiced with estrogen??????
They should try that for awhile!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of them look like a hormone bomb about to explode.

When I was in the USMC my roomates all had pin ups of "girls" like that, I couldnt beleive they actually thought that looked good!! Im more of a traditional person I guess.
Jeremy

DrMoab said:
Yeah but if you had a woman like that you would never have to worry about cracking those pesky walnuts or cashews anymore. :D
i bet they could crack a damn pistachio

Back