• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm New....Kinda

Charlene

NAXJA Forum User
Hi All!

I just wanted to say Hello and Thank you for letting me come and hang out with you! :angel:

I may be "new" to you, but I am not really new to the whole world of jeeping etc!!

Lets start with growing up in the back of a Flatty...
My Dad has always had a Cherokee of some sorts that we had to drive...
I took my 16yr old drivers test in a 5 speed XJ lol and passed!!!!
I owned a white 4 door XJ for a while during college...who hasn't owned one!
Then got into trucks and dirt bikes :loveu:
And a few years ago came back to more jeeping...
Have been part of the King of the Hammers crowd since the beginnings
Have travelled around the country for different events, esp Dirt Riot (who I always love having a token XJ in our Stock class race btw!)
Support multiple events including Jeepers Jamboree
etc etc etc

So you may know my name from a couple different angles...I own,
Bower Media www.bowermedia.com
I'm Not Just a Girl Clothing & Jewelry Line www.imnotjustagirl.com
Race Team Store www.raceteamstore.com
and a Information site UTV Weekly www.utvweekly.com

I have been the silent visitor for a while, and made it my goal to join in this month...

So that is a snippit of my resume :D
Hopefully I can stick around, learn from you and share with you some of my cool adventures.... :sunshine:

Thanks! and Look forward to 'meeting you' ;)

Last edited:
Howdy!

Hey Charlene. Welcome!!!

hey stranger
sup :cheers:

Thanks for all the notes!

My parents are visiting this weekend, and I asked my Mom to find a pic of my White XJ ... and my Dad to scan and send it when she finds it. It was totally back in the day when they we had those yellow cameras that we had to wind LOL!!

Nathan was just telling me about the 30th Anniversary Trip in Moab, sounds awesome, but I will be in Texas at the Dirt Riot National Rampage that weekend :( ...I never pass an opportunity to go to Moab!...

Welcome!

Back