• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm confused.

ECKSJAY said:
1.) I sell aftermarket 4WD parts and truck accessories.
2.) I have studied and am currently studying LA (including a brief experimental period with Journalism) and Political Science. :D

The avatar was taken utilizing a safe backstop and a self-timer. I am a trained professional, so please do not try this at home. Your mileage may vary. Coupon not valid with any other offers. Void where prohibited. Millions will enter, thousands will win.

:wave: :laugh3:

DAMN....Here I thought I had something. I will now stop thinking and put my Ass on auto-pilot..

CW said:
Wow, he's a brave liberal tryin to live in this neck of the woods (the most republican state in the union).
wanna have a contest on the most conservitive state? I bet Utah has Idaho beat. Maybe not by much but I bet it does.

dmillion said:
Those who ACTUALLY spend time using their brains--thinking about issues, ideologies, and the candidates' positions--invariably end up disgusted with BOTH the Democrats and Republicans. That would be the 3%-4% who typically end up voting for alternative-party candidates.

One thing I can say is that, when I look at the quality of representatives we have in Washington, it makes me very proud of the fact that I almost never vote for the winner.
:thumbup:

dmillion said:
"This campaign is about ideas and ideologies..."

No it's not. Like most campaigns its about partisan twaddle. The Democrats all hate Bush and the Republicans all hate Kerry (although I have to say that the hatred seems much more intense on the Democrat side).

Those who ACTUALLY spend time using their brains--thinking about issues, ideologies, and the candidates' positions--invariably end up disgusted with BOTH the Democrats and Republicans. That would be the 3%-4% who typically end up voting for alternative-party candidates.

One thing I can say is that, when I look at the quality of representatives we have in Washington, it makes me very proud of the fact that I almost never vote for the winner.

I don't think I could agree more. :star:

Back