• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Im Chattanooga now..

my wife has about 100 shirts and 50 pants and 200 shoes..
Not counting the 30 purses and 3 dressers drawers of socks.

she wears 10 shirts.. 2 pairs of shoes and lately doesnt use the socks.. she found sandals.
lol

so if i can get rid of 3 of the 5 bins of cloths... i d burst of joy!

mark

all i can say is WOW. i think i have 8 pairs of jeans, and 3 pairs of shoes (military boots are not included)

and 2 pairs of sandals/flip flops

so i should send her to the army? good idea!

mark

LOL dont tell her I said that....she might not appreciate it.

and I just dont hardly ever go clothes shopping....not much i'm very girly at....or look really good IN

she couldnt make boot camp.. hell just running to the bus would kill her..

mark

ouch. lol. gotta love brutal honesty

i'm assumings its when he moved to knoxville. from what it sounds like the wifey is still up there.

welcome to chatt town Mark!

theres quite a few chatt town guys.

question: is the aquarium worth it? and ruby falls/lookout mountain? Want to make a day for myself, get in some picture practice.

theres quite a few chatt town guys.

question: is the aquarium worth it? and ruby falls/lookout mountain? Want to make a day for myself, get in some picture practice.

I thought that ruby falls was neat. Of course I was 18 or 19 at the time. Lookout is neat. Great view. I liked the aquarium too. There is a nice hike off signal mountain to a stream. I think it was called Rainbow Lake or something like that. It's been quite a few years since I was there though.

no biggie. just thinking about it for maybe one of those day trip on a weekend thing. maybe meet up with jeep folks for lunch, then trundle home mid afternoon.

Good site if you want to find a hike and or make some pictures. There are some great overlooks on Signal and Lookout Mnt's. Raccoon Mnt. has a neat reservoir tour. I need to go back up there now that the boys are older.

http://hikingchattanooga.com/

the aquarium is worth it for sure... rock city and ruby falls are kinda iffy for me, but probably only because i grew up on lookout mountain. If you do decide to do those things, try to hit up the Incline Railway...up and down lookout Mountain

thanks for the advice!

I like off the beatin path stuff
chickamauga battlefield if your into history cloudland canyon state park,
racoon mtn caverns do the extended tours deeper into the caves awesome, take a lunch up to the flight park out lookout mtn hang out watch the gliders buzz your head.
the terminal downtown at the choo choo for some fime micro brew
those are all my chatt town picks

thats good stuff too! depends on which way your coming into town but the fall creek falls is an awesome place to visit too up on monteagle mtn.

Ohh, Fall Creek falls is nice. Forgot about that one.

thanks for the ideas guys. maybe we can set something up and all do lunch together one of these weekends.

Back