• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm bored at work .... and have a camera

MrSimon

NAXJA Forum User
You ever have a REALLY boring Friday afternoon at work? How about a thread of pics taken at work during a really boring day.

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

You work with a gay guy & he let you take pics of his square tipped shoes?

They are pretty square, aren't they.

I got them cause they were on sale, comfy, and great for airports.

Should I get a different pair?

Wear em to nac fest, I think you get better contact with your pedals when you have those shoes.

You ever have a REALLY boring Friday afternoon at work? How about a thread of pics taken at work during a really boring day.

photo.jpg

my ol lady said thats a really hairy leg

The water cooler is my fav pix!..

i love how all the buildings in this part of westwood, ca have nice bottoms, but when you look at some of the roofs... its all dingy!

im a glazier, i normally install storefront windows/doors. but on occasion our company takes weird jobs, like re-sealing a leaking window system in a high rise condo building.
they had 4 or 5 units that leaked, so we went up and looked. found a bunch of open holes, and caulked it up tight.

i was afraid of heights till i took this job! we work with boom lifts a lot. it was fun getting up there, looking down is ok, looking up 300 feet at the boom is worse! it was awesome! i figure if it wasnt safe, no way they'd let me work above multiple parked mercedes. i was more worried about dropping a tooling knife.

The only time heights scare me are when I'm sitting on the edge of a 12-12 slate roof with my feet on a radio mast and the wind blows the mast slightly away from the building... gives that horrible sliding feeling.

Standing on the edge of the roof of a 38 floor high rise and looking down doesn't bug me in the least, though. That's the highest building I've been on so far, past that point I doubt more floors will change much.

I'd take pics of the datacenter we have here stuffed full of racks of prototypes, but I think I might land in court... so just picture a factory farm, er, cube farm full of geeks, and there you have it.

The only time heights scare me are when I'm sitting on the edge of a 12-12 slate roof with my feet on a radio mast and the wind blows the mast slightly away from the building... gives that horrible sliding feeling.

Standing on the edge of the roof of a 38 floor high rise and looking down doesn't bug me in the least, though. That's the highest building I've been on so far, past that point I doubt more floors will change much.

I'd take pics of the datacenter we have here stuffed full of racks of prototypes, but I think I might land in court... so just picture a factory farm, er, cube farm full of geeks, and there you have it.

Yeah I cant post pics of my work either, too many chicks will get mad if their anantomy gets posted on the web & people arent paying.

Back