• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If you are coming to ROCKTOBERFEST, PLEASE READ!

MoparManiac

NAXJA Forum User
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE CAMPGROUND, HEAD STRAIGHT TO SITE 1 BEFORE PARKING AND UNLOADING.
When you turn right into the campground from the road, continue over the small bridge SLOWLY and as you pull up into the field, take an immediate right. The first campsite on your right is Site 1, where the owners Bob and Liza are located.

They have waivers that they need EVERYONE to sign, REGARDLESS of whether or not you are driving. These are IN ADDITION TO the NAXJA waivers. Tell them you are with NAXJA and they will tell you where we are staying and where you should park your truck and trailer IF you have one.

IF YOU DID NOT PRE-REGISTER, PLEASE FIND ME (COLIN) AT THE CAMPGROUND
I will be handling all registrations and make sure that everyone has paid up. You don't want me having to come find you because I saw you and you haven't paid up.

I know I shouldn't have to say this, but at the campground, stay on the dirt roads and DRIVE SLOW.

However, please note that many GPS's (yes even google maps) get the location off. Be on the lookout when you are getting close and don't be afraid to drive past where it tells you.

Here is a map of the campground.

Again, you will enter from Route 137 and stop IMMEDIATELY at Site E1 and sign a waiver for the owners Bob and Liza (they will be there handling this).

If you have a trailer, park it at the Trailer Parking next to the Field Sites (not the Summit Field Trailer Parking).

If you have an electric site, head to the Electric Group Site after parking your trailer.

If you are camping with the rest of us at the field sites, head for the Field Group Site. No one will be camping at any of the E or G sites.

NAXJA will have its own waivers we will need everyone to sign. After you sign that and we verify your payment/registration we will hand you a sticker that proves to us that you have paid for the event and have signed the waivers. This is required before you do any wheeling.

Back