• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ian's stupid comanche build

More boring things no one cares about. Put together another d30, this time with good ball joints and red knuckles! Oh and a mechanical locker, but that is nothing compared to the brotastic red knuckles!

796862728374b9b9c4fbd0a5ad9b4745.jpg

slap some stickers on those knuckles and they will be bullet proof and even mo-bro-tastic!

Damn you must be pretty proud of that "drunken choppy weld work" for 5 grand?

satire must not be your strong point, but yes. a realistic asking price for a quite built jeep, more importantly that is what i need to survive while unemployed. hate to see it go, but i need money and it is my least streetable vehicle i own. it'll probably be a few months before i can start thinking about another 4x4, which may not be an xj/mj. even then actually getting something may me a year or so out.

satire must not be your strong point, but yes. a realistic asking price for a quite built jeep, more importantly that is what i need to survive while unemployed. hate to see it go, but i need money and it is my least streetable vehicle i own. it'll probably be a few months before i can start thinking about another 4x4, which may not be an xj/mj. even then actually getting something may me a year or so out.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't satire. Not to be "that guy" but what is "quite built" about it?

It has death wobble from a short arm lift on 37s and just has a D30/D44. Bastard rear leaf pack, really just a hodge-podge suspension overall. The bed is totally gone. As a '92 it was worth more before you hacked it up. Just sayin'.

Tough crowd, but, good luck with the problems at hand.

If someone buys that for $5000, give them my information, I've got some shit I'd like to unload.

While Flores is used to catching a fair amount of grief from us, I think it's fair to remember this isn't Flores' ride. Even I think y'all are being a little rough, and I'm the resident a-hole.

Back