• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I want to go wheeling

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
But I don't want to drive all day, and the place would need some light trails that my near stocker can handle. Is bport still open? I could have sworn they had sone light trails there. But what do I know I've been gone for a year

-ian

But I don't want to drive all day, and the place would need some light trails that my near stocker can handle. Is bport still open? I could have sworn they had sone light trails there. But what do I know I've been gone for a year

-ian

Yes bridgeport is still open and awesome. I'll be making a run there in a few weeks once my jeep is set.

-ian
Platter or how about that other area I told ya about? dump ground road thats near platter.
Google map Col Dodge rd, Platter,Ok. (think thats it, small area but it's wheeling)
I would go with ya but I wont be back in town till around Turkey day.
Then I gotta get my "station wagon" running again. (CPS=out)

Last edited:
Your CPS went out too? I just replaced mine well had someone else replace it. But yea we can plan a trip out there. I think Whitexj might come down to wheel up there.

Your CPS went out too? I just replaced mine well had someone else replace it. But yea we can plan a trip out there. I think Whitexj might come down to wheel up there.
Yup.... cps is gone.
As for the trip out to Platter...
Like I said... wont be home till around turkey day and then only 2 or 3 days, then back on the road till near Christmas.

i am in i just need to swap my tranny over to the 4wd one with my transfer case
Dude...
Do you know the size of the place?
Its kinda small. Might take longer for ya to drive out here and then back to the Fall's then it would to cover both areas that I mentioned. Good place to camp though if it aint too cold.

I'll try to keep some time open when I get home so MAYBE I can go too if you guys wanna go 'round turkey day BUT i cant promise anything.
Its a Trucker thing. Busy busy busy when ya get home from the road.

Yall agree on a date and time and place fools. That way I can say that I'm down. :D

Snap!! I better gett off my a$$ and get to work.

Don't see you in Allen too much anymore? You no longer commuting up this way anymore?

yes you do!

I still come uphere everyday. In fact, I'm up here right now. :)

Woot woot!

Back