• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I want to buy my old Cherokee! 2000, Black, HP44/9" 36's etc. NC

HoodRichXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I've tried this one other time on NC4x4.com and with a little help I was able to get partway down the path to tracking my first Jeep down. If anyone can put me in contact with the current owner I would surely appricate it, I have an itch to buy it back... so we'll see.

I had HP44/9" 5:13 combo under it, internal cage, and RK long arms under it.

Here's a couple photos for reference.

780113_35_full.jpg

780113_37_full.jpg

Ok, cause thats when i last saw it. Why couldnt he give u the name? Because he didnt remember?

Yeah, I sold it to Nick from Charlotte. Nick couldnt remember the "kid" he sold it to that went to school in the mountains, I heard through a local NC4x4 member that it was sold again and running around the Lake Norman area, and then sold to a guy in Tenn. so I have no idea....

damn, 19? i was still messing with fartcans and timing belts when i was 19! nice work!

nice jeep...hope you get it back

I have seen it up by appalatian state, or atleast it looks real close to the one I have seen on the way to our property in TN. I am going up there next weekend and will take a look up close if he is there. seems to always be right off 421 in Boone

If you happen to have the VIN number laying around, PM it to me by tomorrow and I can run a carfax report on it real quick to see where it might be.

I'm diggin through some old paperwork to see if I can find the VIN number, if I can I'll certainly PM you. I was told by a local nc4x4 member that it was on Craiglist a few weeks ago, its a long shot but if anyone did email him they might have his email address if he responded.

Let me know....I've got access to Carfax until tomorrow...but i'm not sure if it expires tomorrow, or tomorrow is the last day I can access it.

This kind of feels like stalking.

So you're just hoping the current owner just decides they don't want it anymore? I tell ya...both times I sold my jeep I ended up regreting it pretty quickly. I'm not selling this one.

Back