• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I wanna paint my XJ...

sittin_high

NAXJA Forum User
i need help picking the color i have 3 in mind here is my jeep as of now but i have changed wheels to black rock crawlers

24fznuw.jpg

here are the 3 colors i am thinking of
2qmdhfo.jpg
cobalt blue
24vuonc.jpg
antifreeze green
feie07.jpg
plum crazy purple
which one do yall think i should paint it??

I like the posters use of adjectives... "limier, neonier..." antifreezier? lol

pick the one you like the best and go for it.

Though none of the colors are factory, I'm a mopar fan, FWIW, but not fond of plum... gotta go with the greenier!

Last edited:
I like the snot green (antifreeze), the blue would be easy cuz ur xj is already blue, and I am not a plum purple person. Green and black would look the best I think.

I vote cobalt blue.

I will be rattle canning mine, but I'll never teeellll.......

No self respecting South Carolinian would put either the green or purple on a jeep. Go with the blue!

rattle can it flat black and black out the windows!

the xy is currently blue but not awesome metallic cobalt blue :D

i dont like bright green colors on cars... and the purple is cool but not for a trail rig IMHO
Its not just a trail rig its my DD:greensmok

I think Olive Drab looks cool. With a big white star on the door of course.
to many people have that already

No self respecting South Carolinian would put either the green or purple on a jeep. Go with the blue!
I was born in Alabama so i dont count myself as a South Carolinian but the blue is what i may end up painting it

NP just giveing you a hard time. I think that any jeep that is green should either be forest green or olive drab. :) :wave1:

Actually no self respecting MAN would ever paint their Jeep baby shit green or purple. :rof:

Actually no self respecting MAN would ever paint their Jeep baby shit green or purple. :rof:

Your right, olive drab, the color of our military, the color the men defending our country wear looks nothing like baby shit green. None of them are self respecting. I think the color is actually Signal Green.

Last edited:
If not olive drab go with flat rattle can desert tan! The only ones I see doing that is the Toyota factory with the FJ and the military of course. If I spent money for someone to paint my box I wouldn't take it off road, I'd take it to the mall.

If not olive drab go with flat rattle can desert tan! The only ones I see doing that is the Toyota factory with the FJ and the military of course. If I spent money for someone to paint my box I wouldn't take it off road, I'd take it to the mall.

ha yeah i dont plan on paying anyone to paint it im gonna do it myself with a buddy

Back