• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I pity the fool!

Ryno XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Saw this in a Vons parking lot,apparently Mr T buys his own groceries.
IMAG0261.jpg

lame, he couldnt even spring for the windowless van, the correct paint scheme, or the hurricane wheels. :D

cant wait to get mine painted.... anyone got a big enough paint booth/garage to spray it? :D

Ugly Van

Aww Vanimal man, you got beat to the ugly tree! Lol. Now you have to make yours better than the other guys and go troll Ryno's hood looking for your nemesis! Lol, I think there was an episode of the A-team where they had to fight an imposter a-team! It was funny as hell seeing Mr.T square off with a fake ass Mr.T!

Aww Vanimal man, you got beat to the ugly tree! Lol. Now you have to make yours better than the other guys and go troll Ryno's hood looking for your nemesis! Lol, I think there was an episode of the A-team where they had to fight an imposter a-team! It was funny as hell seeing Mr.T square off with a fake ass Mr.T!
i remember that one!!

when i finish my axle swap in the jeep i'm going to look more seriously into getting the van painted. the biggest holdup is it's huge, so it needs ALOT of prep time, and i need to pull the windshield and window trim. plus the door hinges are external and i want to change the bushings and pins first since they basically get painted. also, everytime i have the time to do it i need the damn van for a trip!

When I was living up in WA state, there was a guy that had a FORD full-size van painted like the A-team van. What a shame.

Back