• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i need tires. 33s for a 16" rim

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
im rolling on run down dry rotted 33s i got for free (thanks James!) but one at a time they are starting to take a crap.

i need tires bad. i'm about to start buying one at a time new per paycheck and eating cheese sandwiches for lunch, that's the situation i'm in right now. looking for AT's but whatever works, the XJ is my DD and these tires are scary on the freeway after wheeling last weekend aired down i don't trust them for much longer.

let me know if you have something! thanks!

:D

I have some that aren't rotten, not a ton of tread but enough to hold you over safely till you get some more.

Mike,
I have some Maxis Big Horn's, but I think I
Only have 3. You're welcome to them if that helps.

thanks both of you, if they are for a 16" rim i'd be ready to come get them from either of you. I have to run 16" wheels because of my steering.

mike mike you know mine are for 16s, russes are prob legit tho, he doesnt mess around in the slightest.

Back