• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need a Gas Tank

I will be pulling mine out in a few weeks when I put in a fuel cell. The tank got dented a bit, but is not too bad. I have a skid to go with it. Let me know.

Hey Kraker, IM Dave O (AZXJ) if he didn't toss the one we pulled out of my 90 XJ you can have it and the fuel pump for free. It was working when pulled about a month ago. It was pulled due to install of fuel cell and a little chop chop to the back end of my heep.

Hey Andrew if Kracker doesn't take it can I take it? I need one badly.

We will see what happens, I am not sure if Dave even has the tank at this point. I will call him later this week once we are both off work. I need to get some shackles from him anyway..

I will post up once I know something.

Kracka! you still need a gas tank? i have 2 sitting around... ps I need my socket back so i can do my pinion seal

I got a gas tank in perfect shape that you can have for free, but it's out of a 91 HO. If ya take it, I will throw in a complete Dana 35 with a whopping low (3.07) rock crawling gear set, and open diff. !!!!!!!! You can even have the e brake cables, brakes, and drums. If ya want it,......it's all yours !!!!!!!!!! It's in Kingman :>).

Back