• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i can't post unless I pay?

When I joined, I did not have to pay to post... now I do? I now I didn't pay my membership... can't afford it right now, but this sucks if the rules have changed so that you cannot post in the forums unless you pay...please, somebody tell me i'm wrong and figure out what's wrong with my account... --Chad--

Not sure I follow? I see posts by you as recent as yesterday, last week, etc...

How are you coming up with the "pay to post" part? There is nothing like that as far as the public forums at all. Providing the specific errors etc.. that you are getting will help track down the issue. Have you changed anything lately? Changed your email address? If so, be sure to click on the link it sends.

JeepinAudiophile said:
When I joined, I did not have to pay to post... now I do? I now I didn't pay my membership... can't afford it right now, but this sucks if the rules have changed so that you cannot post in the forums unless you pay...please, somebody tell me i'm wrong and figure out what's wrong with my account... --Chad--

Well, I wasn't able to post... but thanks to you I can now... Just me being a tad stupid, I forgot I had changed my e-mail, so it wouldn't let me post in anything but here until I verified the change in my email... thanks a lot, Chad

if you post something that already has been covererd(YOU DID NOT SEARCH!!!)or something extremely dumb You will be charged 50$

Purple said:
if you post something that already has been covererd(YOU DID NOT SEARCH!!!)or something extremely dumb You will be charged 50$

Hmm. So you are gonna paypal me for that "sticker" question? :D

I will personally send you another sticker for $50.00 :)

I got an error trying to use the search function...but it's all set now...

Back