• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hwo To: Trim your fenders properly.

Hell, on my '97 I just stuffed the ball into a space the right size below the pass side hood hinge and zip-tied it so it doesn't shift up and get smashed or a hose cut by the hinge.

i used a 4lbs sledge hammer and a sawzall and looks extremely clean. and for the back tabs in the wheel well they stay up by them selves when you pound them into the wheel well. oh yeah and i used a gricer with a flap disk with 120 grit to smooth all the crap out they are really smooth and clean no jagged edges at all. clearing 33's with 6" lift full flex with no bumpstops dont know if thats good or not but ohh well

He had used a pay-by-the-month hosting service, so my guess would be that he let his account lapse...that or they could have had "technical difficulties." Hopefully he, or someone else, still has the pics, in which case I would suggest using PhotoBucket to host them and just repost.

Otherwise, just do a little searching and you can find some other decent write-up's with pics. Like previously mentioned, the RockLizard write up is pretty good if you're not interested in taking off a lot of material in the back.

the last ones I did I used a plasma cutter and cardboard templates on the fenders to get a perfect cut, even the notches for the relief cuts, folded em over then tack welded em alll down

Back