• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Howdy from Germany

spazegun2213

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, So i finally found the time to post. After missing winterfest to spend some R&R time with my girl friend, who then promptly ended our relationship, i went home and now I'm in germany. I have been in Ulm, Germany now for the better part of two months and i must admit its a great change from the states. I do miss driving my jeep but its nice to see that jeeps are the most common US, SUV on the roads. All the XJ's i have seen have been stick (sweet) and a lot of them have been diseils! However you must be loaded to afford to drive one around here with a gallon of gas costing $5 or so.

So the plans are still the same for the summer, get the stroker into the jeep, its still sitting in my garadge and just waiting to be put in!

Hope you all are doing well and having fun with your jeeps!!

-spaze

Guten Tag! Remember, the most important words you can learn are "Bitte ein Bier"!!

I lived in Kaiserslautern for 5 years, and LOVED every minute of it. Have fun, get out and see some sites, you WILL regret it. From the looks of the Map, you're right in the heart of the Black Forrest. Rottweil Germany isn't too far, where the original Rottweiler was bred. Alps not too far away, Munich, and most importantly, the Sinnsheim Auto Museum! DEFINITELY check that out. Actually, EVERYTHING isn't too far in Germany, most towns can be reached within 7 hours, especially cruising the Autobahn for what it's meant for, FAST.

http://www.museum-sinsheim.de/0000410DD65E_D9A05548_00002107_0001.html

PLEASE drink an Alt Beer for me. Great stuff!

James

Alt beer, never had it, but its going on my list! Rothaus Pils is the "best" beer around and there is always weissbier!

Thanks for the link!! I'll try to check it out if i have time.

Tschüss!

spazegun2213 said:
Ok, So i finally found the time to post. After missing winterfest to spend some R&R time with my girl friend, who then promptly ended our relationship, i went home and now I'm in germany. I have been in Ulm, Germany now for the better part of two months and i must admit its a great change from the states. I do miss driving my jeep but its nice to see that jeeps are the most common US, SUV on the roads. All the XJ's i have seen have been stick (sweet) and a lot of them have been diseils! However you must be loaded to afford to drive one around here with a gallon of gas costing $5 or so.

So the plans are still the same for the summer, get the stroker into the jeep, its still sitting in my garadge and just waiting to be put in!

Hope you all are doing well and having fun with your jeeps!!

-spaze

:wave:

Hi spacegun, there are not just stock XJ´s here in Germany, just look around in the german forums like
www.powerjeeperforum.de
http://www.jeepforum.info/forums/index.php

here at this link you can look through the different folders from the members and there rigs and some of the playing we did
http://jeep.cfasp.de

P.S.
living in the Stuttgart area :wave1:

Back