• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How many dog owners?

we have an old pitbull (lola) who is a rescue she was used for breeding in a fight ring in the south, she is the sweetest kindest dog i have ever seen, not sure how old she is but unfortunatly she may only have 6-12 months left, then there is our 11 month old black lab (Turi) he is a good dog needs some training but my son loves him and he is very good with him. Then there is JoJo, she is a shepard lab mis who was to be put down for convience, my wife is a vet tech, so we took her in but she has cance really bad so they say she has 3-6 months, we have had her about a month and she is acting better and looking healthier than when we first got her so who know how long she will be around. Turi (the lab) will be the wheeling dog when the heep is back up and running.

we had an English Bulldog that we rescued who was like our kid, untill we had our first son and he slowly got aggresive with the wife. Snapping at her often and stuff we put up with it for a while and finally it was too much we had to find him a new home. we went through the rescues we got him from and withen a week he was in his new home happy and care free so thats worked out well for him. He was the best dog untill the end not sure if it was bringing home the new baby or the fact that some of the house rules changed on him (wasnt allowed on the bed and furniture after we replaced them) or a combination of everything. We will be rescuing another pitsome time after we loose are two older ones, my wife loves these dogs, but we have our hands full now 3 dogs 2 sons 800 sg ft house

I have a blue Pitbull named Moto who loves going wheeling!!! I am a dog lover and take Moto everywhere, he get's so damn excited. I really hate the reaction I get when I tell people I have a pitbull. I have never had a nicer, loyal, and great trained dog. He is a little high strung here and there but all and all he is a big baby!!! I've never saw a big dog like himself pee on peoples feet when he meets them for the first time, he just get's so damn excited to meet people who like him and pet him lol. Plus I have kids 1 older and newborn twins.... Moto is like there damn body guard. He actually sleeps under the twins crib at night like he's keeping guard, and my 12 year old will ride him like a horse.... he loves it!!!

dremoto.jpg

Is that paris hilton in your Jeep? hah anyway I had a american staffordshire terrier (fancy name for pitbull) and it was a fantastic dog, good with kids, everyone & everything.

I have a 3 yr old German ShortHaired Pointer named Scrapple and he just loves being in the jeep no matter where it goes.
IMG_0450.jpg

we got a black lab pup named buck ,about 11 months old now, and we dont just take him wheeling hes a jeep freak, we take him to all the jeep shows and he has a blast. and i think his reasoning is big jeeps have big shade spots.

CJ, the german short-haired pointer! He's going to be 2 next month. He wheels, hikes, and is the best dog ever. Trained by yours truly :)
Last snow storm CJ goes crazy eating up the falling flakes.
27264_105453839496167_100000946550878_40168_4049208_n.jpg

27264_105458952828989_100000946550878_40200_3518223_n.jpg

27264_105475156160702_100000946550878_40304_2224858_n.jpg

I've got a Newfoundland who just turned six...used to come to work with me everyday and joined me in my plow truck.. I'll have to dig up some pictures..

we(me and my fiance-otherwise her) own a Yorkie. hes about a year and a half old. weighs 4.1lbs full grown haha

Just found out the other day my parents decided to get another Bernese, this one's a boy and will be ready to come home around the first weekend of December. He'll look something like this when he's all grown up:

Bernese-Mountain-2-picture.jpg

any suggestions for names?!?

1.5 year old Pug named lilly. Shes still a little curious and rambunctious to be out on a trail next to jeeps but she will like it in the jeep on the trail.

i had a smart dog and it sucked it could get out of rooms and into anything it wanted so you have fun with you smart dog.i'll will enjoy my dumb and loyal dog.

Black Labs here..

Some may remember the puppy thread from a few months back where my male and female had a litter of seven.

My son kept an all black female and i kept the rare Black and Tan in this pic. I have to upload some newer shots as he's 55lbs and almost 6 months old now.

Unfortunately, our 12 year old male passed two months ago.. but he gave us these gifts before he did so.

We call him Rolo for obvious reasons.

TREKKR005.jpg

2 siberian huskies. ivan is 12, black and white, and acts about 4

kira is grey AKC, gorgeous blah blah blah, 7 months now

recently had a fawn husky of bout 12 pass away her name was echo cuz she always said the same thing over and over. rescue dog, but a great animal. im sad kira never really got to meet her, she was on her death bed when i brought kira home

Wish I time for a dog, everyone that does is lucky, because I like them, but we settle for a handfull of these guys
scan1002.jpg

Back