• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How do I keep my coils from falling out???

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like you guys are saying "yea, we could be nice - and civil - but we don't have to and everyone else should just grow thicker skin." And that "deal with it" attitude certainly won't get anybody to go red.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind posts that contribute absolutely nothing to the thread but are there purely for humor... or attempted humor anyways, for some of you ;) Frankly, I've flat out LOL'd at a couple of the new names for limit straps.

Also, there's a time and a place to be a flat-out jack*ss to a poster - when they've brought it upon themselves. But this is clearly not one of those times. I'm still pretty amazed at how far this thread (and the flaming) went considering the last time the OP posted was 3 pages and almost 100 posts ago... think about it.

There is a reason why a lot of "members" have went black...

This thread is one of them. Is all the flaming really necessary? Take your interweb tough guys acts over to Pirate.
take your little bitch act back to jeep forum, peaple gave the op good advice and he didnt listin, simple as that

There is a reason why a lot of "members" have went black...

This thread is one of them. Is all the flaming really necessary? Take your interweb tough guys acts over to Pirate.

I love when people tell me i have retarded ideas and do stupid shit.

I even support this organization and give them my money so people can tell me how dumb i am. Its great, probably my favorite reason to be a paying member.

ok so after reading this entire thread i've decided that i don't want my coils falling out like the OP's are. so i'm removing my coils and just gonna weld the axle to the "frame" so i'll never have that problem.

thanks for helping me fix this before it became an issue :D

take your little bitch act back to jeep forum, peaple gave the op good advice and he didnt listin, simple as that

good job Rob, your a dick and can't spell.

ok so after reading this entire thread i've decided that i don't want my coils falling out like the OP's are. so i'm removing my coils and just gonna weld the axle to the "frame" so i'll never have that problem.

thanks for helping me fix this before it became an issue :D

Genius!

Anybody have a vid of anybody unseating a coil and then coming down on it and the coil either falling out or not going where it should? I imagine it would be nasty.

You are not allowed to make fun of how people spell if you don't know the proper use of the word "your".

Die,
statement stands and YOUR one too.

It sounds like you guys are saying "yea, we could be nice - and civil - but we don't have to and everyone else should just grow thicker skin." And that "deal with it" attitude certainly won't get anybody to go red.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind posts that contribute absolutely nothing to the thread but are there purely for humor... or attempted humor anyways, for some of you ;) Frankly, I've flat out LOL'd at a couple of the new names for limit straps.

Also, there's a time and a place to be a flat-out jack*ss to a poster - when they've brought it upon themselves. But this is clearly not one of those times. I'm still pretty amazed at how far this thread (and the flaming) went considering the last time the OP posted was 3 pages and almost 100 posts ago... think about it.

This thread has been nothing but good natured entertainment for a couple of pages. You seem to be ruining it for no good reason. Don't know how you got the attitude to come off like you are. You are turning something that was tongue in cheek humor into something serious.

I believe everyone has a right to be here and say what they have to say, and I don't tell people that they should be red. But, in your case, I'm going to say it. To say what you're saying, you should be red. And, you should have a better sense of humor and not get your panties in a bunch over nothing. For heavens sake, have your say and get on to some other thread.

Genius!

Anybody have a vid of anybody unseating a coil and then coming down on it and the coil either falling out or not going where it should? I imagine it would be nasty.

Mine popped out last weekend :laugh:. Bumped it hard through a twisty spot and heard and felt a very loud POP, then ting-ti-ti-ting ting as is rolled down the rocks. Removed the bumpstops as well (stock weiner + prothanes). Jeep was still sitting level as it was still twisted up in that direction. Put it back together and kept wheeling.

I was surprised as I didn't think it would flex that far. Stock control arms hit the coil bucket (clearanced some) as the spring is just starting to unseat. But I'm running stock springs with a 3" spacer so there's less bump tower to clear, only about 3" or so. I guess the bushings flexed enough for the extra distance.

Time to get rid of the pucks and go to lift coils, and put in some awesome straps :patriot:.

This thread has been nothing but good natured entertainment for a couple of pages. You seem to be ruining it for no good reason. Don't know how you got the attitude to come off like you are. You are turning something that was tongue in cheek humor into something serious.

I believe everyone has a right to be here and say what they have to say, and I don't tell people that they should be red. But, in your case, I'm going to say it. To say what you're saying, you should be red. And, you should have a better sense of humor and not get your panties in a bunch over nothing. For heavens sake, have your say and get on to some other thread.

I'm not personally offended. I'm trying to get across the point that sometimes people on this forum (intentionally or not) come off as nut swingers and that it can discourage others from supporting the forum.

While there has certainly been lighthearted, good-natured humor, there has also been some straight a-hole, elitist garbage that was uncalled for. And why on earth would I pay to be ridiculed in a non-constructive way from a bunch of internet tough dudes?

So you guys know, I know this guy personally.

He honest to goodness was just hoping someone had another way, besides limiting straps to fix his problem. So he reached out to see if anyone had any alternatives.

Does anyone know how to keep water from puddling in that little spot in the very front center part of the hood?
i litterally LOLed. when im on the road, i cant help but notice that spot.

I'm not personally offended. I'm trying to get across the point that sometimes people on this forum (intentionally or not) come off as nut swingers and that it can discourage others from supporting the forum.

While there has certainly been lighthearted, good-natured humor, there has also been some straight a-hole, elitist garbage that was uncalled for. And why on earth would I pay to be ridiculed in a non-constructive way from a bunch of internet tough dudes?
alright oprah...

take it to cherokee talk or cherokee forum... or what ever. this guy is looking for a solution to a problem, which he knows the answer to. alas that was not the answer he was looking for. we arent going to tell him its ok as it is, or pat him on the back and tell him we will put it back in every time it falls out. its ineffective, and just plain not safe. telling him otherwise would be wrong. sorry we didnt sugar coat the info for him. im sure cherokee forum is more accomodating. like i said... the message doesnt change because the the delivery was harsh.

but i guess dominos pizza tastes better when pam anderson delivers it, right?

that sometimes people on this forum (intentionally or not) come off as nut swingers

hahah, and I hope they delete this thread or sticky it, one or the other.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back