• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hope I can find it a new home.

I didn't know rancho made lift kits for XJs...

Sky Jacker. Sorry. I had the right thought but typed something else. Fixed it. Anyways, any takers?

that doesnt look like 12 inches of lift

This guy. Just because MM says he's not gay doesn't mean he isn't.
Those are 35" BigHorns, you wanna bet that's 12" of bullchet lift? I didn't install the thing, but it's a footer.

XJs.jpg

The white one is DG's....also sitting on 35 Bighorns. She's only sitting at 9" of lift (8" Rusty's long arm kit....not sure why it measures out to 9", but hey, it's an XJ, so who knows!)

Sparty's is visually taller than DG's if you compare the bottom of the rockers to the tops of the 35's. That's just too much life to be useful.

You know, if you buy it from me, all you have to do is take off the spacers. I'll even help you! :wave1::guitar:

Sure, I'll give you $1K for yours. That's what a '91 XJ is worth to me.....especially one that is in the condition you describe yours to be in. I'm not tryin' to discourage you. Heck, TOI got A LOT more for his than I thought he could. I'm sure that there is some redneck out there who will pay your price for your XJ. :)

lol. im glad there's plenty of rednecks around here.:scottm:

Back