• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HOODIES Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order submitted !

Cob'sxj
Arron Barnes
Dellstopjeep

thanks guys !

For those who missed out... we can do another order in a week or so. i think there are still enough people interested to do another group buy...

Just a headsup, when I got mine (eventually, but that was paypals fault, nobody elses) I ordered two XL's, one in black and one in navy and the navy one has more of the fit of a large. It is way too small for me so it doesn't get worn.

Just a headsup, when I got mine (eventually, but that was paypals fault, nobody elses) I ordered two XL's, one in black and one in navy and the navy one has more of the fit of a large. It is way too small for me so it doesn't get worn.

Glad I'm not the only one. My Navy XL had the exact same fitment problem. It's still hanging up in the closet brand new.

Any plans on changing the design? I don't really dig this one.

Any plans on changing the design? I don't really dig this one.

My tour of duty is up in 2 months... that'll prob be something the next BOD may want to tackle :peace:

For those interested in getting in on this next order. I am ready to start collecting payments. i will submit this order monday or tuesday assuming i have payment for at least 5 shirts.

If u need my paypal info drop me a PM

:patriot:

Cob'sxj
Arron Barnes
Dellstopjeep - Order shipped today !

:party:

Taking orders and payments now for the next one. PM me for paypal details.

(got your pament Nick, Thanks)

been working so much i havent had much time for for anything, even creeping around these forums haha

SO. i am going to need a new Hoodie.

wife was wearing mine, when she looked outside and watched fred(her cat) get plowed by a car. so fred is now wrapped up in a naxja hoodie and in a better place..

i loved that hoodie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back