• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hood Vents and Water in Engine Bay

my passenger side vent sits right over the distributor, all I did was pack each wire boot with dielectric grease.

This is how I did the 97, Huge difference in engine bay temp. Louvers from a 280ZX...

jeepn20.jpg

Cherokee looks real sharp, is that a con-ferr rack?

Ive had Lebaron vents fo 2 years and I live in Humboldt County, (TONS of rain, and sometimes snow).

I've had no issues. After a heavy rain at night, the morning drive results in steam out the vents. :)

Five years with mine, no problems. They have never been covered, and the jeep has never been garaged.

...I like to watch the heat waves rise from the vents as I sit in traffic. Makes driving sort of...dreamy.

I get a kick out of watching this on warm days, but my favorite is the quick stop right after it warms up after a rain, the steam cloud coming out is just too cool.

Five years with mine, no problems. They have never been covered, and the jeep has never been garaged.

I get a kick out of watching this on warm days, but my favorite is the quick stop right after it warms up after a rain, the steam cloud coming out is just too cool.

I had the steam cloud yesterday. :cheers:

Back