• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ho Down & BBQ on da Farm (yes it's that time April 22)

i'll bring my own so i don't break yours.:looser:

It looks as though my whole family and I can come. I have work in Visalia until about 3:30 so will be after that.

What is needed as far as food goes so we can bring our share?

By the way the family is Daughter 5, Son 4, and only 2 weeks away from #3!!!

Anyone coming from SanJose area that can hook up with Letterman? Its super late notice, but he has got a lift kit for me. Any takers?

I don't know if I can make it this year. I'll know later today. Sorry for the late notice. If I do make it I'll bring some more of those artery clogging Costco desserts and some sodas. I'll also try to bring my quad (if I can get the Bronco running... It's a Ford thing.)

Neil

Kernel said:
i'll try to get ahold of him. i'm leaving right now.
call dave but his phone is off. i'll swing by his house.

see you in couple hrs.

Matt, I am about to leave for my appt in Visalia, I have bought sodas but I dont have room for a cooler or anything. I can get ice right before I head off ave 7 but if you can find somethig to put it all in that would be great!!

Kernel was just here 30 minutes ago, he got all the parts to the lift for Matt and is on his way to the farm. I am at home with the wife and kids wishing I was able to go. :mad:

Letterman said:
Kernel was just here 30 minutes ago, he got all the parts to the lift for Matt and is on his way to the farm. I am at home with the wife and kids wishing I was able to go. :mad:

Still got a chance to come. Want me to swing by and pick you up? :sunshine:

I'm leaving in a few minutes.

Sorry, I didn't make it. I'll have to bring twice as much next time. I hope all had fun and the weather held out. Maybe some pics of the festivities?

Neil

Thanks Matt and Jenny for the hospitality. Good to see and meet everyone that went. I had a really good time. (Its not a Jig saw, its a Saber saw). I remembered that as soon as I hit Ave. 7. Thanks again.

Back