• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hilarious News Clip about Westboro Church

I saw that last week. I want to stick a Holy Hand Grenade in that ladies mouth. I saw another Fox interview with her and it was brought out that their church is under 100 people and 80% is the same family, I was happy to hear it's not any bigger, but I wish the media would just ignore them so they'd go away.

Sweet. Sometimes, the newsies get it right after all.

Granted, if I tried to talk to that Phelps individial face to face, I'd probably slap her to shut her up (I hate being interrupted...) but I'm just glad to avoid the confrontation. It's not that I'm afraid of a fight - far from it - but the laws are set up so that I'd get in trouble for doing what I'd be morally compelled to do - pick up a brick and get to work.

A good point was made - most of the dead coming back are enlisted, and they definitely don't have a choice (and officer can resign his commission, but an enlisted man is stuck for the duration.) As has been said, "I am an instrument of policy, not a maker of policy." The hammer is not able to complain about how it is used.

5-90

Back