• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi. My name is....

Re: Re: Hi. My name is....

Hi Ryan

We have not picked any trails yet, although Tom was interested in Elephant Hill. I plan to be there the whole week Monday thru Monday. The only trail I want to run is Copper Ridge which has a series of geocaches along it. It would be fun to do a trail or 2 with you.

Mary I may be interested in joining you on that run.

I'm running i-70 on Saturday....

My name is Carol, and I'm riding biyatch with OceanJet (Mike Foster) and 1-2 of his friends. I have a white '98 2door on 31s, but I'm leaving her at home & we're towing Mike's black '98 on 35s out there behind his Armada (I think that's what it is?).

We're co-leading a couple runs, and I'm helping (as SoCal Chapter Treasurer) to put on the dinner on Friday night.

This is me on the Filarski Brothers' JeepSpeed in Baja in 2009

And this is Mike's rig from when I was, again, biyatch, on the Rubicon in 2010.

And this is my rig near the base of Aftershock in Johnson Valley in 2011. She's a little taller now, but I'm not!

Guess I need to either update my PhotoBucket or figure out how to post pix from my computer...

Really looking forward to this, it's my first time out in Moab.

I'm Greg,
Looking forward to a great trip to Moab.

I'll be driving my 2000 "Greeny" Sport.
Formerly mistaken as the great guy, Mike R. having driven my favorite Jeep,87 white Wagoneer woody since 92.
My rides.
82 Toyota 22R 4x4 SR5 ,Sold
87 ford Ranger 2.9L prerunner,Sold
87 XJ Wagoneer 4.0L limited,Sold
93 Grand Cherokee 5.2L FT4WD Laredo,Sold
95 Wrangler 4cyl.(my 5 year x-Girlfriend's Jeep)How cool is that!
00 Grand Cherokee 4.7L Lim,Sold
00 XJ Sport 4.0L
05 Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi Lim QD II
07-CRF450R/05-FJR 1300/88-KLR 250

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/canyonmans/Naxja Stuff/photo62.jpg

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/canyonmans/Naxja Stuff/jhhgj.jpg

Good to see some guys will be there that I haven't seen since the 25th!

I'm Eric and I'll be driving this:

9017.jpg

Not sure exactly when I will be arriving yet. As of right now it might be Wednesday...

My name is Matt and here's the mess I plan to bring out.

My truck:

With this trailer:

towing my LJ:

and Pat's XJ:

Planning to arrive Sunday Oct 6th and leaving Sunday Oct 13th or Mon Oct 14th.

mac 'no room for the golf cart :(' gyvr

Hi Everyone!

My name is Boyce my Wife's name is Jackie, We are both very happy to be going and being apart of this event. We are both very easy to get along with and enjoy a good laugh and cold :cheers:, So please don't be shy we look forward to meeting everyone..

We will be driving this thing:

Ill be the one wearing this:

Nothing like walking into a bar and people recognizing you now!

Looks like I'll be representing the NAC :D I'm Ross and my girlfriend Lani will be with me.

I'll be making the fun ~5000 mile roundtrip for this. The jeep with be on the trailer with the Dodge pulling it. I still gotta figure out the stuff for permits or whatever for the Jeep. I don't have it plated of anything anymore since I don't need it around here. What's my best bet out there? I'm down for anything on the trails, I like a good challenge ;)

2ujkoj5.jpg

ab12jb.jpg

2rxb0cw.jpg

Back