• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi im new, and im an alcoholic.

VAsponger

NAXJA Forum User
Names Justin, just picked up my first Jeep. Have always been into 4wheelin (pops had Xterra and now a TJ) but Im mainly into cars, but those are hard to find around these parts so i decided to pick up a 01 sport. previous owner put some 06 wrangler wheels with 31x10.5's on it. so first thing besides the am/fm cassette radio (really its 2001 who uses tapes) going in the pile is prob the suspension. Ive been eyeballin the 4.5" RC lift so hopefully soon. I hail from VA beach so yarrr.

insert 'im too lazy to take a pic yet so i copy craigslist's' pic...

01010301020101031120080619e82a1ef6b34e5158ec00c095.jpg

Welcome aboard! Once that Jeep-thing takes root, you won't be abe to afford alcohol. :laugh3:

Welcome now get out the cutoff wheel we got work to do on that thing............................LOL

A lazy alcoholic...............:rolleyes: ......welcome to our humble little home:patriot:

Hypoid said:
Welcome aboard! Once that Jeep-thing takes root, you won't be abe to afford alcohol. :laugh3:
lies all lies I say

Well if you can be patient there is a good chance my 4.5" RC lift will be for sale by summer's end. I like it a lot, but am wanting to go taller and LA. I'm hoping to get my Jeep up to 35's or 37's this summer.

Here is a sweet pic of me flexing out the 4.5" RC.
087.jpg

And for the record, I loved having a cassette player in my 99 XJ. Skip free music on the trail with a cassette adapter and IPOD. I do the same thing with my 92 I have now.

DutchVDub said:
Well if you can be patient there is a good chance my 4.5" RC lift will be for sale by summer's end. I like it a lot, but am wanting to go taller and LA. I'm hoping to get my Jeep up to 35's or 37's this summer.

Here is a sweet pic of me flexing out the 4.5" RC.
087.jpg

And for the record, I loved having a cassette player in my 99 XJ. Skip free music on the trail with a cassette adapter and IPOD. I do the same thing with my 92 I have now.

sounds good i can prob be patient enough for that long as i just got the price for registering it (w/ sales tax)

yeah i have the cassette adapt for my mp3 player, my front speaker wires seem loose as well, only work when doors open :doh:

Led said:
lies all lies I say
Hmmmm, I guess if you got skilllllzzzzzz and you are resourceful, the hobbies are easier to keep. I'm just lucky my hobby is not paying shop rate. LOL

VAsponger said:
my front speaker wires seem loose as well, only work when doors open :doh:

XJ's are notorious for that. I could fix it for ya if ya want. Did stereo's, alarms, GPS, etc. for 9 years.

arctycfox said:
XJ's are notorious for that. I could fix it for ya if ya want. Did stereo's, alarms, GPS, etc. for 9 years.

Reh-heh-heaaaaly? What kind of alarms if you don't mind me asking? :rof:

Back